Introduction......

KEERTHI SULEKHA :
A sweet cute and lovely girl.She is sweet by nature but only towards her family Cute in appearance with a specs and always on chudidar(a common south indian dress).She hates love and lovers
She is a studious girl who love books but only after her mother Sulekha and Uncle Suraj..She is a Malayali girl who came to Mumbai for her further studies after her schooling. Being hated by her grandma and friends she is a girl with all most nil friends but of course not a true friend .She is from a village and strictly grown up by her grandma who tries her level best to humiliate and shout on her even she doesn't use her dupatta in her own room(eg to depict her hatred). This made her a gloomy girl and introvert with much old and traditional dressing . She was not allowed to talk to boys nor she took the initiative to talk to anyone. She loves her mother a lot and loves to be known by her mothers name.

VYOM SHANKAR KHURANNA:
He is the son of millionaire Shankar Khuranna. He is a free soul and the centre of attraction in his college .
Most of the girls are behind him. But he is already in a relationship with Shivani Gupta(rumours in college). Life according to him is to enjoy but still he is hardworking for his career . Have a gang of friends . He is the pet of his family who don't even felt what pain is.

*Other characters*

Sulekha :
Keethis mom loves her a lot . Lives for keerthi . Have a painful past and ignored by the society. Hated by her own mom.

Suraj :
Keerthis uncle. Elder brother of Sulekha. Loves keerthi like his own daughter

Meera Suraj :
Wife of Suraj . Loves keerthi

Karthik Suraj :
Son of Suraj and elder brother of Keerthi. Cares keerthi like his own sister. And the only boy to whom keerthi speaks freely.

Nalini Rajan :
Mother of Suraj an Sulekha . Hates Sulekha and Keerthi due to a past.

Meera & Neena :
Keerthis friends

Shankar Khuranna :
Vyoms father .A great businesses and a millionaire. Loves his family a lot . A very good human. Best friend of his children.

Sreedevi shankar khuranna:
Mother of Vyom . A very nice woman. Loves her children and husband a lot.

Veera and Veer :
Twin siblings of Vyom

Friends of Vyom..
Rajeev
Adithyan
Shiv
Shivani
Priyanka

♡♡Hiii beautiful people . Hope you all will love and support me and my story . If you like my story don't forget to vote ☆.And to comment ♡♡