This 🔥SHIT🔥 is about to get 🌶SPICY🌶🥵

Btw In this story bakugou is aged up now let's get to the story😁 get ready it's about to be spicy🌶🥵
Play the video above trust me 😉

You and bakugou are roommates, sometimes you guys argue and you didn't try to be friends with him, he was an asshole to you.

Friday 25, 2020
After you finished your shift, you started to head home and you were not in the mood, once you got home you felt relaxed that bakugou wasn't home yet, you thought " he must still be out doing hero work". You headed straight to the bathroom to take a shower to relive your stress, you start to getting undress, once you were naked you turn on the water and waited for the water to get warm, after waiting like 2 minutes you get in the shower.

Bakugou pov
I am finally finished for the day, "imma head out".Bakugou said to deku, "alright" deku said,
Bakugou started to head home, once he got home he heard the shower running and so he walked to his room to grab a towel since he was going to shower after you were done washing up. He starts to walk to the bathroom door waiting for you to finish up.

Y/N POV

While you were in the shower you were thinking of going out to a club and maybe have a girls night with your besties. After you were down washing up, you realized that you forgot to get a towel so basically you didn't have a towel and you were just standing there naked thinking " OMFG I CANNOT BELIEVE I FORGOT TO GET A FUCKING TOWEl". You were thinking of walking out naked to go to your room to grab a towel since you thought Bakugou wasn't home yet. So you open the bathroom door and walk out naked and you see Bakugou just staring at you he looks you up and down he smirks. You immediately close the door but he catches it and opens it back up. He pins you on the wall he whisper in your ear " wow teddy bear~ you have a nice body" you get chills. He bends you over and starts to you eat your 😽 making you moan his name " ahhh~ mhm~~ Bakugou~" he sticks two fingers in your 😽 and starts moves his two fingers up and down and he says " you like that my sluty teddy bear" you moaned " ye~~ yes~~~ he starts to go faster and harder you moaned out his name and said Baku~~~ Bakugou~~~ I~ am ab~~ about~~ t~~ to~~ cu~~ cum. He then whisper in your saying "cum for me my little teddy bear", you cum on his two fingers, he then takes out his fingers and licks them clean " you taste good teddy bear" you blushed so hard that you tryed not to make eye contact with him he then grabs you waist pulling you closer to him you can feel his member poking at you he said " get on your knees teddy bear~" you as told and he starts to unbuckle his pants his member comes out he tells you " suck on it teddy bear" you then start to suck his 🍆 he starts to groan and grabbing your head to push his 🍆 deeper into your throat than he starts to moan you name " f~fuck y/n~~" you start to gag on his member of how deep it was in your throat, he cums in your throat and you swallowed it. He picks you up and he starts walking to his room he put  you softly on his bed, he takes off his shirt and you blushed he said " you like what you see teddy bear" then you said "yes now fuck me until I can't walk" you were being sarcastic, he then smirks and said " this might hurt okay teddy bear" he starts to push his member into you, you said " ow it hurts" biting you bottom lip so hard that you thought it was bleeding, Bakugou was now all the way in he waited for you to get used to his member you waited a little and the pain soon turned into pleasure you move your hips to signal him that he start moving, he started to thrust hard fast making you Moan "ahh~~ mhm~~~ fu~~ fuck". He said " y~you so ti~ tight y/n ~~~". His pace started to get sloppy and then he finally came inside you, he went beside you, you were both out of breath, he said " that felt so good also good job teddy bear~" he got up to go take a shower he said " you wanna join me he winked at you" got up immediately and you grab a towel and ran to the bathroom. After taking a shower together you guys cuddle and watched a movie.
THE END