Chapter one

I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock blaring that annoying beeping sound, so I get up and do my daily routine of showering getting dressed doing hair make up etc.. When I'm finally done lacing up my knee high leather combat boots my Dad calls me down to go to school. After the 15 min walk to hell.... Oops I'm mean school (ya I know I'm a loser cuz I don't have a car). The bell rings as I'm struggling to get to class someone rushes past me slamming me in to the lockers I yell "What the hell!!!"

He turns and helps me and I notice that it is Sam pottorff, damn I'm such an idiot, he is just staring into my eyes. He's so Sexy.... My thought gets so rudely interrupted by the one the only Vice Principal Mr. Whitman yelling at us to get to class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~SKIP TO LUNCH~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I go to sit out In the court yard, alone as usual, skipping lunch as usual, To think about what happend earlier in the day, when all of a sudden some one plops down next to me. I look up and guess who it is.............. Sam. "Hey I just want to apologize for earlier I was just not paying attention" he explains

"Its fine" I say not to loud but not loud enough.

"Aren't you going to eat? I always see you come out here but you never have food?"

"Yea I don't eat.......At all"  I say the last part in just a whisper kinda hoping that he didn't hear me.

"And just why not? A beautiful girl like you should be eating" he says

"Thank you but I'm not beautiful" I explain

"Yes you are." He tells me. "So..........."

"Heaven. My name is Heaven" I say "my Names Heaven but my life is hell" I whisper

"A Beautiful name for a beautiful girl" Sam says

                               Sam's p.o.v.

She's so beautiful."My names Heaven but my life is hell" she whispered.

"Why do you say that?"  I ask

"I have to go..." She says as she starts to get up, I grab her wrist and she winces in pain. I roll up her sleeve to find fresh cuts, she immediately rolls down her sleeve and starts to cry, I hug her and whisper in her ear while she is rocking herself back and forth " I won't hurt you" 

                                 Heaven's p.o.v

I know if I open up I'll get hurt again and I just can't do that again.