『052』

Previously on The Bangtan High~

"Which one is it??" He asked. "You will see" is all you could say before the TV screen lit up..

Continue~

You waited patiently in a cubicle room. It was will furnished, you found yourself sitting on a small black couch and infront of you was a glass table with a luxurious chair.

A small lebel on the glass table said Kim Jisoo. You tapped your feet against the perfectly marbled floor. Your eyes went to a small photo frame kept on the table.

The photo frame was kept facing the opposite side so you couldn't see it. Your eyes itched to take a look at it but you thought that would be too rude.

You just patiently waited for the person to arrive so that you could get answers to your question. The door creek open.

A lady entered, she looked like she was at her early thirties but anyone could mistake her being way younger than she actually looked. Her beautiful features did a good job hiding her age.

You quickly got up and gave her a respectful bow. She reciprocated your respect with a nod and warm smile.

Her pencil skirt stayed clinging to her legs as he took her seat across you on the chair. "So Young" she says feebly smiling. "How did you recognise me?" You ask surprised.

" You look a lot like her" she said and you couldn't help but smile, this was not the first time you heard that you looked like your sister, now you couldn't wait to see her.

"Wh..Where is she??" Words formed knot in your throat and refused to come out. Jisoo went silent, the sound of clock ticking filled the room. "Eonnie, where is she??" Your voice became stern.

Jisoo slowly reached out for the photo frame kept on the table and slowly turned it towards you. You met with a fimilar face, it was Chaeyoung but it felt like your heart stopped beating the second your eyes feel on the small sentence written at the bottom of the photo.

You will be missed...

"No, no, no. It's can't be true!" You yelled as uncontrollable tears fell off your eyes without any warning..

"No!!" You woke up in your bed, drenched in sweat, unstable and heavy breathing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You tapped the pencil on your book out of frustration as you sat in the class. The pencil was starting to make a small hole in the book's page due to your continuous tapping.

It's been weeks since you last had the dream. Every time you think of it, your heart sinks down deeper into your chest.

Everything was going great, you were ready to go to the IB as soon as the weekend arrived but then what actually arrived was a completely unwanted nightmare.

That took away with it all your confidence and belief. What if the dream comes true.. was all you could think about. You felt sick for holding yourself back and not being able to face the truth.

The first week you were afraid, but as weeks passed by you became frustrated. All the negative thoughts frustrated you and pulled you down from following your heart. No matter how hard you tried, you just couldn't gather up the courage, you couldn't take the risk.

It was Friday, last period. One more weekend was arriving and once again, you knew that you won't be able to go, you will let your negative thoughts hold you back like it did last few weeks.

The pencil's sharped granite end broke due to the sudden pressure you had put on it. "Okay let's see, how about Ms. Kim help us with the solution" Jungkook's voice rang through the class making everyone turn and look at you.

You looked up at the board as your eyes ran through the question. "The solution is 12:30 am" Anne wishpered the answer to you from the side in order to help you out of the situation.

"No it's 12:46am" you said getting up from your seat and confidently walking towards the board, ofcourse you didn't pay attention to the class yet you knew the answer.

Jungkook smiled as he handed you the stylus. You scoffed before writing the solution on the board. You could feel his eyes on you.

He leaned on the teacher's, watching your every move closely as your hands went swiftly through the board. Your solution was not what he was focusing on, it was you. He got back on his feet and moved towards you.

"Good girl" he wishpered in a low voice, right behind your ear from the back as you completed the solution. It was a simple phrase but how he said it proved that he didn't mean it the simple way.

You handed him the stylus and he took it with a innocent smile, bipolar shit.. you thought before walking to your seat.

"Bruh you weren't even paying attention to the class, how did you know the exact answer??" Anne wishpered astonished. " Just instincts" you shrugged and started sharpening your broken pencil.

~~~~~~~

" Really Jungkook, quit it" you scoffed as soon as you saw the last student leave. " I didn't do anything" he shrugged, piling up the assignments.

" Yeah, I know" you said out off sarcasm. "You don't look at your best mood" he chuckles as he turns round to keep the stack of papers on the top of the cupboard.

His tight shirt sticks to his body portraying his perfectly sculpted back, his arm streched up as his arm muscles becomes completely visible.

What the muscle pig.. you think. He should be a model with that fine ass..
You think as you ever seated on the chair across the teacher's table.

"Like what you see??" He turns around with a smirk. "Ewww.. that's so cringey, I feel all itchy now" you roll your eyes but that was not how you felt but again you can't say, yeah I loved what I see.. that would just give him a unwanted boost of confidence.

"Stop being over dramatic" he playfully threw a rubber towards you that hit your forehead. "Ouch.. hey you can't do that" you picked up the rubber and threw it at him.

He dodged it, "Ha, you are to slow sweetheart" he said laughing. " Yeah whatever" you rolled your eyes.
" What's up with your sudden mood??" He asked again.

" If I ask you something will you answer me honestly??" You looked at him. "Depends on what you ask" he says leaning towards you from the other side of the table.
______________________________________

Wassup people, your favourite author is back.. how you all doing??

Today's shoutout goes to your_YN Thank you so much for your lovely comments, it really makes my day TT..

I have a very important request to you all, I started a youtube channel..yeah idk why but I just did.. the link is in my bio so please do visit if you want to.. it's all about k pop..

Lol..I need to tell you guys something.. One of my friends told me about my youtube channel that  "You atleast make quality content, I am waiting for more.."

Instead of saying Thank you, like a normal person would say.. I said, "Sorry hun, but I can't relate" omg idk why I am laughing so much at this.. I literally don't know why I said that out of nowhere.. lmao

But yeah after that I definitely said that I was just kidding ...duh

As far as life is concerned, it's still pretty shitty but who cares.. Also belated birthday to our baby Mochi omg..he is 25 now TT..

That's all for today's rant, you are free to get away from this hell lmao..
please do Vote if you are bored as hell because idk about you but I definitely am..

See you in the next chapter..

~Author Nim.