One crazy meet!

Mikan was laying in bed scrolling through instaronpa. She knew she had school so she decided to get up and get dressed and go to school. Once she got to school she went in her classroom and sat down and waited for the others. While the teacher was teaching a flash of light bursted in the room. Once the girl stopped running Mikan noticed her unique outfit. She had black hair with white, blue, and pink stripes in her hair. She was wearing a normal school out fit with a bunch of accessories. She was beautiful! She sat down next to Mikan and started eating... paper?! 

Once they got out for lunch the strange girl sat next to her again. Mikan felt awkward not knowing her name so mikan said " S-s-so... What's your n-name?". The strange girl said "Oh! My name is Ibuki! What's yours?". "M-my n-n-name is Mikan...". they started eating, telling jokes, and giggling. After school Ibuki wanted to go to her house. Mikan said yes, gave her, her address and Mikan went home. She made a cup of tea and sat on her couch and scrolled through dangantok.

(An hour later)

Mikan heard a knock on her door. She got straight up and thought "This must be Ibuki!" She opened the door quickly and saw.... Ibuki! Mikan asked for Ibuki's phone number. After that they talked and giggled and even played with toys! After hours of doing their thing they watched a movie. I few minutes in Mikan fell asleep in Ibuki's lap! Ibuki laid her in bed and then turned off the light and walked out the door.