1 : 🅘🅝 🅣🅗🅔🅐🅣🅔🅡[EDITED]

Karasuno they wonder where their sunshine because he haven't practice today and then suddenly they appeared at theater and there not the only there's nekoma, aoba johsai, fukurodani, shiratorizawa, inarazaki and sakusa from ittachiyama.

??:"Hi!!"

They turned to ??? and yelled

All of them: "where are we and who are you??!!"

??:"Sorry my name is Akira and you guys     here in theater to watch Hinata shoyo secret life."

Sugamama and Dadchi:"excuse me akira what do you meam hinata secret life??"

Akira:"you guys will watch why is hinata not praticing today and he sent you guys video message and you guys can take a seat and eat."

Sugawara:"thank you akira"

And after that they seat watch to screen and appeared hinata shoyo

All of them:"Hinata/boke/shrimpy/    chibi-chan/shoyo!!"

Hinata:"hey guys!!you must wondering why im not practicing today and i decided to reveal my secret life and my identity after that i have a surprise to you guys and ciao adios~ !!"(wink at last part)

Akira:"So guys are you ready to watch but before that you guys will react something before that!!"

Sugamama,dadchi and ukai: "what is it?"

Akira:"I will show you guys and it's a secret!!"

Hey guys this is my first time write this so don't judge me byee!!!