The Prince of Camelot part 2 and 3

Part 2
Mighty Karkemish
At the gates of Camelot were the three squires playing with Jormungandr in his cat-form, Jormungandr has become the pet of Sir Servause.
" He is not that scary, " said Melou.
" Yeah, once you get to know him, he is actually a sweet guy " said Sir Servause.
" Can we see his serpent-form? " asked Melehan.
Sir Servause was thinking that too many trees and the fact that they were right at Camelot and all these things were at risk if Jormungandr transformed, said
" Perhaps another time "
" Are you guys ready? " said Sir Nungal as he was walking up to Sir Servause and his squires.
" Master! We are at your command " said Prince Eliwlod.
" Great, then let us be off, " said Sir Nungal with a smile.
The knight and the squires were heading out looking for the Questing Beast.
" Master, I can not believe, we are going to fight the Questing Beast! " said Melou with all the innocent excitement a boy his age could have.
" Master, is it true that Sir Jacob used to take you on adventures like these? " asked Prince Eliwlod.
" Yep, master and I went on countless adventures together where we fought all kinds of foes, that is why I thought it best that I started the old tradition with you three " said Nungal with a smile.
" Do you really have that much faith in us? I mean, you, master, can take on a beast like this no problem, but what about us? " said Melehan.
" Don't worry, the Questing Beast was only dangerous in Malory's story, in White's the beast was rather like a stray dog " said Nungal.
" True, but the King Pellinore in Malory's story was so strong that he almost killed King Arthur and it took Merlin shooting a fireball at him to make him back off, the King Pellinore in White's story is a bit more 'fun' said Sharur.
The conversation was cut off from a strange sound nearby.
" Stay close to me, " said Nungal to his squires as he readied Sharur.
All four cleared some bushes and that was when they all saw the Questing beast, dead, there were two men, one was standing up and the other was sitting on the dead Questing Beast.
" Oh man, they took our fun... " said Melou.
Nungal looked at the two men.
" I am Sir Ur-Nungal, I would be honored to know the names of the men who have killed the Questing Beast "
" I am Samson, " said the man standing up.
" And I am Karkemish, " said the man sitting on the dead beast.
Nungal could not help but stare at Karkemish, for some reason, the man felt familiar to him.
" Samson and Karkemish, I invite you both to come to Camelot and tell us all of your adventures " said Nungal already knowing their answers, for it was not his first time meeting strange people out of the blue and then those people saying
" No thanks, we are here to fight you " said Karkemish now standing up.
Nungal now knew how his master felt whenever this happened.
" My squires I need you all to stay back and stay safe " said Nungal, also already knowing the answers of his squires.
" No master, we will fight with you! " said all three squires, Nungal knew yet again how Jacob must have felt.
The battle was about to begin, Nungal charged at Karkemish, for he felt that he was the most dangerous, the three squires fought against Samson.... well, they did not really fight, Samson did not wish to hurt the boys, so whenever the boys would attack, Samson would simply move out of the way or block an attack once in a while, it was more like a training session than a fight.
Meanwhile, Nungal and Karkemish had an epic battle, Karkemish utilized his power of mythos, this power granted Karkemish the ability to take on any power from legends and myth.
The battle between these two heroes was intense but it also seemed like they had fun, but it was ultimately Nungal who came out victorious, and now that Karkemish was gone, Samson saw no reason to stay, so Samson also turned into dust to join his beloved friend.
" Master! Did you see?! We held our own against Samson!!! " said all the squires.
" Indeed " said Nungal knowing full-well that Samson was holding back.
" Hey master.... What about the forest? " asked Prince Eliwlod, what the Prince was referring to, was the fact that the forest where Nungal and Karkemish fought was now totally gone.
" Worry not " said Nungal with a smile and the son of King Gilgamesh then said
" Eshumesha "
A clay-tablet was now floating in front of Nungal, the tablet had a clock on it, Nungal placed his fingers on the clock and moved his fingers counter-clockwise, which seemed to bring back the time to the point where the forest was not a barren-wasteland.
With its task done, the clay-tablet vanished.
" Amazing... " said all the squires.
" Now then, since we did not get the Questing Beast, how about we go looking for the King of the Cats? " said Nungal and all that the squires had to say was
" Yay!!! "