drift

Everybody didn't believe drift, drift had told everybody that he had seen midas with a black hoodie with white hair like a german spitz, a white fluffy dog breed,of coarse you would think his hair slick back like one of those guys that mean business, but no it was way different, also he had a piece of toast in his mouth, running in the streets, the main reasons how drift knew it was midas because of those madison tuxedo shoes and those really fancy pants.

Midas was really the only guy that really ever wearied that business guy kind of things but also his hood came off, so drift had seen his scar on midas's face, so even with different colored hair, he still looked like his sister jules, but when midas saw drift, they were staring for a minute, it was like a moment when a deer and a predator had met.

The deer was supposed to represent midas since he ran, drift had chased midas up until salty springs, then that's when drift told him this, "MIDAS! THAT MUST BE REALLY YOU!! HOW ARE YOU STILL ALIVE!?" midas didn't say anything for a moment,"well..." midas said a bit uncomfortable and a bit speechless.

Drift was still waiting for a response, drifts eyes were filled with so much anger but he still wondered what had happened. Drift thought, "how can midas still be alive?! It doesn't make any sense, midas had been eaten by a shark, so how is he alive?!"

Midas was still thinking of a plan, A plan to not let the other people knew that drift had seen him, he was stuck with drift for a little while. Midas was nervous, he didn't know what to do.

Of coarse, midas still had the piece of toast in his mouth, so if he wanted to explain how he was still alive, it would be kind of hard for drift to understand what was midas saying.

The thing is drift had first saw midas, he wasn't really acting like this before he was mostly serious about what to do and what not too do.

Like a leader but this time he was silent, moving his hand to a fist then clench and unclenched them.

Midas had brought out one of those witch brooms earlier, which he Had used then to fly above the moat to the old abandoned building which used to be the authority.Of coarse midas had goten away. Now there wasn't any proof to prove midas was still alive.

Jules was the leader of the authority and before jules, it was her brother midas and  the place was called the agency.

Before drift had saw midas, he went to the old authority, and that's when he grew suspicious that midas was still alive and that golden chair in the very top of the authority, that's where he saw it. So he knew midas was still alive when he saw the golden chair.Because midas had the golden touch.

But the reason nobody ever believed drift from the start was because, 1 year ago, drift was hanging out with marshmello, raptor, and raven.

They were racing in those motorboats really fast but, where they weren't supposed too.

Then drift had fell from the motorboat and hit his head hard.

Luckily, drift was still alive,but he has a scar from it. but people think he's been kind of crazy, but he really isn't he's just different?

So when he had told everybody that midas was still alive. Brite bomber sort of believed him, but not really in a way. His friends mostly believed but not fully since the evidence didn't make sense but they believed him still. 

_____________________________
End of chapter 1,
I think my cousin left it at a cliff hanger.
Also i helped make sure most words were spelled correctly when my cousin made this,
also i'm karmaakabane425, if you want to check if i acutally helped out with this story then you can comment on my conversations or stories. I don't know much about fortnite so... Well bye