Prologue!

May contain spelling mistakes, I will fix those when I'm finished the book!
- - - - -

The year was 1951 and Allison was fresh out of college. Allison had graduated with a certificate three in Medicine, much to her parents joy. But Allison had also graduated with a certificate three in Phycology and Law.

With these three certificates up her sleeve, Allison could get any job she wanted, only she wasn't sure what she wanted to be. A lawyer? No, she didn't think she wanted to fight other people's fights. A doctor? Nope, she wasn't going to pretend and lie to patients about their medical conditions and besides her older sister, Joanne and her twin brother, Andrew were already doctors. Not to mention her parents were doctors too. Phycology, she could make a living from that, besides she cares to much about other people. This would be a perfect career path for her.

Now the only problem that stood between Allison and her career, was her parents. For some reason they had to approve of her career choice, Allison never understood why this was. She was a twenty year old woman, with three certificates on a level three degree in three different careers. Wasn't she mature enough to make her own decisions? She already had her own apartment. She didn't need anyone to make her decisions for her, especially not her parents.
- - - - -
Okay so this is a new book I'm starting. I got my inspiration for this book from Blood Bound by MercyRose I HIGHLY recommend you go read it (Link - http://www.wattpad.com/story/446470?utm_source=android&utm_medium=twitter&utm_content=share_reading)
Thanks - Marielle