Chapter 1

" Look at him. He's staring at the window again and smiling."

Yoongi's classmate in middle school gossips as he peacefully looks out side.

He never gets along with them since he preferred to be alone and away from anyones attention. As a result he often got bullied.

As the bell rang, Yoongi peacefully walked outside their classroom. He was close to the gate when he was blocked by other kids.

" Yahhh! Do you have some money? Can you give us some?"

Jaeho asked but Yoongi did not bother at all and left.

" Where do you think your going? "

Jaeho blocked Yoongi from walking away.

Yoongi just kept his head down but curled his fist. He attempted to take another step but Jaeho blocked him again.

Yoongi got too furious and punched Jaeho in his face.

" I did not say anything but you pushed my limit."

Yoongi left.

As Yoongi aarrived home, his mother welcomed him with a smile.

" Yoongi-ah, please eat something before you go to your room. " his mother said.

"I'll go greet Jimin first." Yoongi answered.

" Ok then. You can invite him if you want." Mrs. Min added.

" Jimin-ah! " Yoongi yelled as he ran upstairs to his room.

" You're back hyung. " Jimin said as he beamed a smile to Yoongi and hugged him.

" Schools boring as always. I just want to stay here and play video games with you." Yoongi said as he placed his stuff on the floor.

" Hyung, you'll be in highschool then in college in no time. Just hang in there. You'll get away from those bullies. " Jimin said as he sat beside Yoongi.

" I know. Good thing that I have you here. " Yoongi answered and smiled.

She only sees Yoongi smile when he's with his only friend Jimin.

"Yoongi-ah, come on now and eat."
Mrs. Min said.

"Ok eomma. I'll be there." Yooongi politely answered.

" Go ahead hyung. I'll just wait here while you eat." Jimin said as he pushed Yoongi to go downstairs.

She only sees Yoongi smile when he's with his only friend Jimin.

"Yoongi-ah, come on now and eat."
Mrs. Min said.

"Ok eomma. I'll be there." Yooongi politely answered.

" Go ahead hyung. I'll just wait here while you eat." Jimin said as he pushed Yoongi to go downstairs.

Mrs. Min was just at the door step smiling.

" Are you sure? Don't you want to have dinner? " Yoongi asked.

" I'm fine hyung. Go ahead." Jimin answered as he smiled.

" Ok then. " Yoongi replied then ran down stairs to have dinner.

Yoongi and Jimin had been friends for quite a while since he entered middle school.

(Time Skip)

Jimin is the only person that Yoongi can talk to about everything that happened to his life. From middle school til today that he's about to enter college.