Chapter 1

A day in the life
Y/N POV:
"Y/N, wake your ass up now cause if you miss that bus imma put a hole in ya fucking ass." My mom screamed. I facepalmed myself and rolled outta bed. I'm glad I'm saving up for a car. Today is Monday so I have a whole week to spend at that hell hole... whoopee😒.

I did my morning routine and but on my black long sleeve crop top  with "excuse me for being antisocial" on the front. It was kinda baggy but it also fit me well. Then I put on my black skirt that flowed as I walked, and finished the look with some light makeup, my very large hoop earrings, some clear lipgloss, and my combat boot heels. I walked pass the mirror and I almost screamed in terror. "Look at my fucking hair." I said as I grabbed my brush and gave myself a large puff with two twist in the front.

I grabbed my purse and backpack looked in the mirror again.

"Perfect." I smiled as I skipped down the stairs.

"Look at my baby, you look so pretty." My mom smiled. "Thanks ma." I said and I hugged her. I ate breakfast and got a text from my bsf.
                                 Bsf😜💘
Bsf😜💘: I'm at the bus stop come on.
Me: omw
Bsf😜💘: 👌

I said bye to my mom and walked out the door. Layah (thats your friends name, you can change if you want.) waved at me and I jogged over. "Hey bitch." I smiled. "Hey hoe." She exclaimed pulling me in a tight hug. We gossiped all the way to school on the bus about the football players and shit like that. We pulled up to the school and Layah gave me my daily pep talk.

"Alright, you are beautiful, kind, smart, and thick as hell bitch." She smiled making me giggle and do little twerk. "And anyone who tells you otherwise, imma whoop they ass." She said as she put on a resting bitch face. We busted out in laughter and hugged, walking into the school. We whined and reached for each other as we had to go our separate ways to get to our lockers. I went to my locker and tried to put in combination but failed. "Fuck." I whisper yelled as it didn't work again.

"The fuck is wrong wit you." Billie said as she leaned against the locker next to mine scrolling through her phone. I really don't feel like getting pushed around today, but Billie looked so fine today in her lime green baggy clothes and billions of chains and rings. "My locker won't open." I said quietly.

She rolled her eyes and put her phone in her pocket and pushed me out the way. She then kicked my locker and it popped open." I wasn't shocked that she helped me cause I knew it wasn't gonna last long. I know as soon as I say thank you.... see, watch this.

"Thank you." She smirked and slammed the locker closed and walked away. I shook my head and kicked it myself and grabbed my books. I take all my classes with Billie and I know she's gonna embarrass me.

"Now, to math I go." I said as I walked to math. I walk in just before the bell rang and sat down in my seat. Billie and her friend Jackson were pointing and laughing at me like always. Ms Green (the teacher) noticed and asked me and Jackson to switch seats. I sighed and collected my things and moved. Billie had a smirk spread across her face which made me start to worry about what she was about to do.

5 minutes passed and I started to calm down. But when I least expected it, Billie poured her coffee all over my work and books. "WTF!!!"
I yelled in the middle of Ms. Green teaching. "Miss y/l/n language, and what's wrong?!?" She exclaimed. "Billie poured her coffee on y/n." A girl behind said eagerly. I turned around and saw Layah. I smiled. I remember her telling me she was going to request change her schedule.

Billie turned around and gave her a death glare but Layah couldn't be more unfazed. Ms. Green walked over and her eyes grew wide. "Billie out of my class and report to the office NOW!!!" She yelled. Billie chuckled and grabbed her Gucci backpack and walked out of class. I cleaned up the mess.

Billie POV:
"The fucking bitch yelled and the teacher noticed then the bitch's friend had the nerve to snitch." I said annoyed to the principal. He told to watch my language and that I have detention after school for a week like that was supposed to make me cry or sum. I went to the rest of my classes seeing y/n all cute I her outfit and paying attention to the teacher.

....................time skip to
detention...................... (cause imma lazy ass hoe)

I walked in detention seeing y/n sitting in the back so I decided to sit there too. "Sup slut." I said hitting her hard on the back of her head. She rolled her eyes and continued to write in some notebook. I got up and walked over to her cause the teacher is sleep and so are the other students. I grabbed her by her neck as I towered over her. (Let pretend Billie is 5'11 and you're 5'2)

"Don't you EVER roll your eyes at me again, understand?" She looked up at me with those y/e/c eyes glistening with tears and nodded as my grip got tighter. I looked at her with my resting bitch face and and sat down. She went back to writing in that notebook while wiping the tear from her eyes.

God she's beautiful

A/n: thats the first chapter!!! I hope you enjoyed it ❤️🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰