Hello.

The last time I updated this book was back in 2017. Three years ago. Soon to be four.

I am thankful for every read, every comments and vote. I still see them to this day.

I might seem inactive but I do come online from time to time.

But saying thank you wasn't the only reason I am posting this update.

I dearly hold my original characters to my heart. In this instance it's our girl Kate. (You say that she reminds you of Katerina Petrova. And honestly, I don't know who she is. As much as I gathered, she's from The Vampire Diaries. I have never seen a single episode, nor do I really know the characters of the show. So, I am not really fazed by these comments. xD)

That's why I am here to say, that I am turning this book into original work. Wait. Hear me out. I am not going to touch this book, or the next two. They'll remain intact. I'm just gonna make new book. About Kate and how she falls in love with The Devil Himself. This time making Him my own character and giving Him different vibe. Slightly less of a gentleman and more rough around the edges in certain situations. Yet, still a force to be reckoned with.

And I want to re=work some parts and change some aspects of the books. Make it more solid, less plot holes and stuff. And stuff that I was afraid to add in first place ;)

I'm doing this, so that my books can be enjoyed by bigger audiences who, might not have watched theses TV series.

So, you know, thank you for sticking around and see you in the nearer future.

"Can you hear me cry out to you?

Words I thought I'd choke on figure out

I'm really not so with you anymore

I'm just a ghost" 

LONG TIME NO SEE, PEOPLE OF THE VOID! <3

All the best wishes, Elizabeth...