10; ʟᴀɴɢʀɪꜱ ᴠᴀᴜᴅᴇ ☾₁

╒══════════════════╕

ethereal perfection
—franco aurelio

2:08 ─────|──── 3:52

|◁ II ▷|

╘══════════════════╛
* ·          ✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       .. ✷   ✧ . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ✷ ⊹ * ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *       
『DIMENSION』
ooc!langris vaude x female!reader
.          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·
───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

Langris sat on his comfortable sofa with a large smile over his face. This is very much not like him since he normally shows that frown and scowls every time he meets someone. This rare genuine, excited smile of his is probably worth billions of yules.

He half-sat on his large, satisfactory sofa within his private office. His robes off and his uniform on. He held a book that he is so captivated at, not even aware of his surroundings.

The vice-captain of The Golden Dawn was secretly kneeling over a none-existed character. He is secretly a book lover that fawns over a fictional character. Although, there's this fictional character that he ALWAYS loves, whose name is (y/n)(l/n). He claimed her as his own, nobody else can. Even though she's living in a different dimension, he's an absolute SIMP for her.

"I love you so bad. You've got what I wanted the most, (Y/N)." Langris started, as he looked over his novel with sparkles over his eyes. It was like a man who just saw the love of their lives. Oh, how he wanted her badly.

Langris currently has all of the book's series and the 100 posters of (Y/N)'s illustration. Everything he has about her is all kept inside his office's large cupboard, that is clean, safe, and luxurious—perks to his large amount of money and his status as the Vice-Captain of The Golden Dawn and the son of a noble house. This just shows how his desire for her is just UNCONDITIONAL.

"I wonder how it feels like just to live in the same universe as you. I'm just stuck in this boredom world filled with distasteful men. I'll save you from those people that mess with you. "

Unbeknownst inside the character's dimension, lives a girl longing for a certain anime character that she admires just as much as he did to her. She saw all about him, how he changed for the better, how his character development is just amazing and inspiring. She cared for him, even though their distance and reality is in a whole different dimension.

She laid on her bed, facing her tv screen, looking over to the dark blonde boy's smiling face in a battle. She had a sad smile, thinking of how stupid she is to fall for a fictional character that doesn't even know she's real or even lived in the same universe.

"I hope I'll meet you in your dimension, Langris."

.         °         ·      · .           •                °
.                ⋆      ˚   ✧         *               .
.     ˚               ✧        *    .   °       .          .
.           .              °          .                  .
you exist in another dimension.
—ethereal perfection, franco aurelio

26/10/20 ☁︎ dimension
.         °         ·      · .           •                °
.                ⋆      ˚   ✧         *               .
.     ˚               ✧        *    .   °       .          .
.           .              °          .                  .