20; ʟᴜᴄᴋ ᴠᴏʟᴛɪᴀ ☾

╒══════════════════╕

whole lotta (remix)
—sada baby, nicki minaj

0:26 ─|──────── 2:53

|◁ II ▷|

╘══════════════════╛
* ·          ✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       .. ✷   ✧ . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ✷ ⊹ * ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *       
『FUN』
luck x short!male!reader
.          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·
───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────
power: dust manipulation
───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

It's been a long day. You marched back to the base after a mission. It's a rather troublesome duty of escorting a man back to their lovely abode. With your brigade's horrible reputation, the man kept insisting to switch you with another person from a different brigade.

Julius-sama refused and told the whining man, letting him know how capable you are for this responsibility. The man kept throwing insults and tantrum about the Black Bulls. You held back from pushing the plumpy man to your dust arc.

Oh, how you remembered what he said before you lost your cool. "He's short! How can you be sure of my protection!?"

You snapped.

"Alright! Let's go before you delay your arrival even more." You pushed him to your made-up dust arc. The plumpy man jumped and shouted complaints. You bowed to Julius' way and did the signature clover sign. "Thank you, Julius-sama. Please, excuse me."

Getting on your dust arc, flying fast to this man's humble abode. The man grumbled and whispered insults under his breath. You obviously heard it, displaying no mind but annoyance. "Excuse my previous behaviour. I thought further disapproval will pause your travel furthermore. Your wife is waiting I supposed?"

The man just grumbled like a kid. Crossing his arms with an ugly pout. "Whatever." You just sighed in respond.

In conclusion, the trip went well. Arriving at the man's large, towering mansion, you just left him with a bow. Although the wife pestered you and insisted you to stay for lunch.

You politely refused, hoping to go back to your room as soon as possible. The wife whines and pouts like a child, wanting you to stay with them longer. You sighed and paused your trip back to the base.

You stayed there. For another 6 HOURS.

Exhausted, you let them know that you really have to go back. Ignoring the wife's complaints and flying back home.

Now, you are back at your current place. You yawned wholeheartedly, grateful and tired from your trip and the day. Opening the door, you were welcomed by shouting and laughing.

"Ne~ Magna, you look really dumb! I'll fry you up!" The smiling devil laughed with his hands held out with electricity coming out from it. Magna laid in front of bottles of wine, whiskeys, etc. Vanessa laughed at the boy's defeat. Asta had a saddened look by his face, "Magna-senpai!! Don't die on me!!" Noelle just had disbelief look over her face. "Are you serious?"

Vanessa acknowledge your appearance and shouted her greetings. "Oh, (y/n)'s back!"

Charmy immediately came running towards you holding a large amount of beef and mountain of mashed potato. "(Y/N), TRY THIS!" Pushing past your lips, your taste buds exploded by the taste, igniting your mouth, emitting jolts and sparks to your body. Your eyes glowed in happiness. "Woah, that's amazing!"

Charmy blushed from the flattery, rubbing the back of her head laughing happily. "Anything for my food judge!"

Luck turned to your way after sending shocks to the drunken 'virgin delinquent'. "Oh, you're back! Let's fight!!"

You returned back to your exhausted state, throwing him a look. "I'm tired. Not now."

"Come on, let's fight! It's going to be fun! Ne~ ne~" Luck giddily spoke, throwing punches on air.

"I'm exhausted. Go bother Magna instead." You spoke. The drunken virgin delinquent just looked up after their name was called out.

"HAHAHA! I guess I'll punch you so that you'll fight me!" He threw punches your way.

"Oi, I dont think that's a good idea, Luck. Right, Captain?" Gordon spoke small, the captain just grumbled hearing what he said for the first time. "I don't care. Just don't destroy the base. I'm gonna go and take a shit. Leave me alone." Yami spoke, holding his cigarette and newspapers. You sweatdropped, not even that surprised.

Luck came in front of you with his lightning, throwing a quick punch. "HAHAHA!"

You caught it, speaking. "I said I'm tired, boke-" Oh to see without my eyes. Your words were cut short because you were fucking electrified.

Your body was jolting by the electricity surging on your body. "AHAHAHA!!" Luck laughed happily.

As the lightning stopped, you sprinted his way as he began running away, playing cat and mouse. Your eyes snapped, exhaustion drifted away from you. "COME BACK HERE, BOKE!"

"HAHAHA!" Luck laughed with his lightning feet. You drifted dust his way with him dodging the obstacles. "Come get me!!~"

Magna's sober figure laughed. Charmy and Asta viewed while having an eating contest. "Oh, my judge is running!"

"Wow, you convinced him, Luck. Impressive." Vanessa nodded, still gobbling down the bottle.

Magna's laughs were cut short. Luck caught his shirt on fire, electrifying him. "HAHAHAHA! Come get me, (Y/N), Magna!" Magna laid on the floor pace planted, his hair turned into an afro. You ran over his figure, stepping on him, causing others to laugh.

"The floor is Magna!" Luck joked, before laughing and running away from you.

"Magna is now drowning in an indescribable emptiness."

"Magna-senpai, get up and fight!!"

"Insect crawls on the floor."

"GET BACK HERE!"

.         °         ·      · .           •                °
.                ⋆      ˚   ✧         *               .
.     ˚               ✧        *    .   °       .          .
.           .              °          .                  .
They wanna see me do my thing.
—whole lotta (remix), sad baby, nicki minaj

7/11/20 ☁︎ fun
.         °         ·      · .           •                °
.                ⋆      ˚   ✧         *               .
.     ˚               ✧        *    .   °       .          .
.           .              °          .                  .