Feral Instincts Part 1

Terrible accident happened between two kinds of car brands. Toyotas and BMWs. Everything started with a crash between BMW and Toyota. Most BMWs blamed the Toyotas for the crash, while the toyotas blamed the BMWs. Indeed it was both their fault. BMWs aggressive behavior that has developed due to their past mutations. They started to attack and kill toyotas, but the yotas weren't stupid at all and managed to defend themselves.

Over time other cars got tired of this, apparently stupid war and weird collar was developed. It was only for BMW. Their strong sense of smell helped them remember lots of memories. Even we can say they relied on their smell the most. The sense of blood was driving the crazy, awakening their feral side. They could eat a car just like predators. Therefore the collar could be very useful, it would prevent the car from getting aggressive and force it to relax. Of course all car brands treated them as animals, thus all BMWs must get one.

Platina, never ever have gotten into conflict with the BMWs. She was finding this stupid as well as her friends and family. Unfortunately, she got caught into one of the fights while having a night drive. She was helpless, couldn't move so she just lay there waiting for help. Her brother, Lynx, was awake still even though it was midnight. He had trouble sleeping since his childhood. He noticed Platina was missing for an unusually long time, therefore he decided to wake up Lennox. This car was a BMW and his smell could track Platina down and find her. Lennox also was one of the very passive BMWs he could call for assistance.

Another important fact is that Platina's blood was special. It could heal and it was precious but stayed in secret. No one knew this except her friends. It doesn't scent like blood but instead it had a gentle feeling once it smelled. It didn't trigger the bimmers' wild instincts. However, her blood couldn't heal Platina herself.

Eventually, Lennox and Lynx arrived and helped Platina drive. There wasn't a place where they could help Platina recover, therefore Lennox carried Platina to an old, old friend who specialized in Toyotas and their body functions. Of course he had a bit of knowledge of BMWs too. He was a BMW exactly like Lennox, a M5 E60. He never told his name to anyone, thus he preferred to be called "The mechanic". He was a gold-silverish bimmer. The BMW didn't have many clients, only very few beamers with Toyota companions knew him. And Lennox was one of them. He arrived and thankfully he was free and he could take care of Platina.

"Can you help her? Please..." Lennox begged him and pushed Platina inside. The car looked over her and examined her wounds and injuries. He did not seem pleased with what he saw. He was worried he may not be able to save her.

"The blow seems to have affected most of her side, including her roof. I will help her recover but not any sooner... You better come after a few days." The BMW said and prepared for his work. Two days later, the M5 had repaired most of her body. Platina was awake too. While she was looking around, the mysterious car approached Platina to check her vitals. She was still feeling dizzy, but this was because the mechanic wanted to prevent any escapes.

"There's something about you, your blood. It did not trigger my wild side. Would you mind if I ask about what its purpose is?" he did not look at Platina while talking.

"It's, well, why should I tell you?" she stared at his eyes and her expression was serious.

"You do not have to tell me if you don't want to. Just I am curious, if it is special it can help and you know that. I stayed here the whole day, as you know no one trusts me, for who I am, yet lots of Toyotas come for my help." The mechanic said with confidence and smelled her blood again.

"Smells good and sweet. But I am not going to scare you or force you." He came back to his work and cleaned up around.

Platina was tired but also a bit dizzy. She was unsure if she should tell him or not but she had no other choice either. He would ask her again and hopefully he would get an answer.