part 1

Easter POV:
as I step on my homeland I fell really calm and relaxing the cold of my country end up all the tiredness which I feel some time ago due to traveling. I walk out where my parents already waiting for me when their eye met mine their eyes glancing with happiness my mother expend her hand to hug me and run toward me I did the same. we both hug each other tightly she give me light kiss on my checks and move apart . after a long hug I move toward my father he just hold me and kiss on my forehead.he snuggle me and we all walk toward a car. as we arrived I realize my town area is changing alot 8 years ago it was completely different but now its turn into really beautiful as I enter the house I watch my little brother survey wave me and run toward me to give me tight hug it was too tight but still relaxing. after lunch I just go to my room to take some nap but before it i switch on my laptop I check my email and there is one email from Brian who is my only friend in London. he just wanted to know am I safly reached. I assure him I'm perfectly fine and now at home and then I shut down my laptop,take a blanket and sleep down on my comfy bad. when I wake up it was 6:45pm I realize I sleep alot I get up from my bad and going to bathroom to take a shower.i love to take shower if its in my control I just stand beneath the shower in my entire life after shower I wear my blue skinny jeans with black top I love black and neavy blue these are the colors that I mostly wear after that I just going downward to check my family members but unfortunately there were only my brother who is busy in chatting I sit beside him.after looking me he keep his iPhone in his pocket and turn toward me so sister how was your life in London what were you did in all those year. he asked
well it was good I spend most of my time on studying and In my spare time "you did reading" right?before me he answered it haha I laughed and nodded my head yes.look sister how well I know you he said proudly. yes yes you are I said. we both talking to each other for almost two hour and than our parents come they both were go for a shopping we ate dinner on dinner table my father ask me to join his company as I study accounting business but I wanted to work somewhere on the behalf of my self. I wanted to build up my own business as my father did but for now I think I have to be their so that I can get little experience so I said ok to my dad. from tomorrow the new chapter of my life started so I have to tried hard to make it good. so I sleep early because I don't want to be late on my first day. I sat a alarm of 6:30 when alarm ringing I quickly get out of my bed and going to washroom to brush my teeth and take bath.after a long relaxing bath I going toward my wardrobe to check what to wear so I wear a black pant coat like a professional I never ever wear a skirt i dont know why but I don'f like to exposed my leg and other body part to anyone. then I curl my hair. and that's it I don't like to put makeup on my face so I going with simple and elegant look now I look good enough to ready for my first day. I just drink a cup of coffee after that I going to office with my dad.when we reached the building. it was soo large and beautiful. as we enter I watched one handsome younge man who is hardly 2or3 years elder than me shouting on a lady like a crazy dog. I look toward my dad in shock he get what I want so he going there I also join him when we reached there I realized he only shouting him just because she accidentally pour a cup of coffee on his shirt. she lowered his eyes and said sorry continuously but that bloody basterd not ready to listen even one word. I cann't bear his more shit. i going toward him and hit on his shoulder lightly to take him away from her. I stand in front of him by crossing my both arm in front of my chest.you fucking idiot are you out of your mind why are you yelling at her like a dump ass just because she pouring a coffee on you. she already apologize for her act.i shouted him vary badly when i look at his face it was cover with the shocking expressions but soon he cover it. who the hell are you who talking to me in this tone. before he say more I pointed my finger the building and said I'm the owner of this building Mr Parkinson's daughter. his lower jaw drop as he listen me he look toward dad for confirmation. my dad nodded his head yes to assure him that I'm right. so that he not say one more word an going out of building with the eyes full of anger.
after reaching to the office my father told me he is uncle Jimjn's son and their for the the training tooo. I don't know why but now I just have a feeling of hate for him. but now I wanted to forget about it so I just go to my office and check some files when I check my mobile 5hours spent vary quickly.then I going toward the elevator to go to do some lunch I going to the near restaurant . once I reached I check my purse to assure am I taking my mobile with me walking continuously. suddenly I bumped with something hard It was a man I look upward to see whome I bumped. when I see him I was astonish. we both start to glare at each other.

so who was that guy do you know?if yes?then tell me in comment section. hope you like it I know it's quite bore guys but believe me the next part will be full of fun.
bye bye🙋‍♀️
love you💋💋