Moving Day

FELIX ' S POV

Hey bros my name is sweetie pie! Today  we will be playing Amnesia!  But you guys are really curious about how I edit my videos.  Truth is I don't know how to do most of  it because my dad edits them a lot. So im leaving a tutorial on how we do it in the description below.  And Before I start talking the entire time  lets play. " Ashley said. Ok guys I can feel it.  There is going to be a jumpscare right behind this door." She said.  * opens door*  " huh, nothing happened.  * opens a drawer.  Teleporting naked guys pops out. Falls out of the Chair and into a box "  DAMMIT DAD!!!!!!! HELP ME IM STUCK! " She yelled for me. I pulled her out. Bam! Scratch! Ahh!  Bros are here! Help me Mr chair.! HEY SUGAR TITS!!!!!  Ahh no leave me alone! Plz don't rape me rape the... barrels!  Yeah rape the barrels.  They dont like it they LOVE it. She screamed/cried.  No!!! Game over! You know rage quit!  Thats is gonna have to end it here bros. Leave a like and dont forget to subscribe and become a bro today! Love ya BROFIST!! She said.

I knocked on the door. Ashley came and opened. "Hey dad. Whats up?" She said with a worried look.  " Sweetie I know it's your birthday but  we are going to move to Sweden. Would you like some help packing? " I asked. 

"Yeah can you help me pack my recording area?" She said with a sad voice. I nodded. We move around so much she has been having trouble with getting friends.

" Do you think Jordan and Elayna will remember me? "  she asked holding back tears.

" im sure they will" I replied, packing her camera and mic.  I hate seeing her like this.

"I'm going to start packing my clothes and stuff. " Ashley said.

" don't beat yourself up over this Felix. " Marzia said messing with my hair.

"Uhh I guess your right" I answered.

Ashley's POV

Again?! I put my Hollywood Undead,  3 Days Of Grace,  and Skillet posters in their mail containers. I plug my Ipod in to charge. I grabbed my camcorder and started to vlog.

Hey bros guess whats new? Im moving once again.  Oh wait thats not unusual.  Jesus fuck does anyone else have this problem? Im going back to Sweden.  I dont know what to do.  Every time I make new friends I just move to a different country or some other shit.

I threw it across the room. I put some music on.

[Charlie Scene:]

You got the motherfucking right to remain violent!

Hollow points hiding in my clip

I'll take 25 just to watch your life end

I pray father please forgive me 'fore I sin

Got these sticks of dynamite and dying to light them

God don't fail me now

Get thrown and you gon' get carried out

To a hole where I know you won't be found

Just face it it's almost over now

Don't even try to take this weapon from me

I like you more and more the lesser you breathe

[Danny: x2]

I've come undone

I think I'll kill everyone

My, what have I done?

Fuck it let's kill everyone

[Charlie Scene:]

Oh no here comes the riot

Does everything have to resort to violence?

If you think you can hide, go and try it

Now let's let the fucking gun break the silence

Close your eyelids

Another shot and then here come the sirens

I thought I told you to keep fucking quiet

Somebody's dying, so come say goodbye kids

Don't even try to take this weapon from me

I like you more and more the lesser you breathe

[Danny: x2]

I've come undone

I think I'll kill everyone

My, what have I done?

Fuck it let's kill everyone

[Johnny-3-Tears: x2]

I'm a take you all down

Saying fuck the world now!

I'm a take you all out

I'm say fuck the world now!

[Charlie Scene:]

Don't even try to take this weapon from me (Saying fuck the world now)

I like you more and more the lesser you breathe (I'm saying fuck the world now)

[Danny:]

I've come undone

I think I'll kill everyone

My, what have I done?

Fuck it let's kill everyone [x2]

_________________________________________________

I slowly drifted a sleep

* 6 hours later * my mom was finishing up packing my things. I rolled off the bed and onto the floor.  But I just too lazy to pick myself up. She stroked my dark brown hair. " you should get teal highlights you know it?"  She said. I tried to replied but all I did was moan. "Trust me on this. This time things will be different.  You will have fun." Marzia said. I hope so.