Prologue

Om's POV:

I kept an arm around my sister Priyanka as she cried.

Priyanka: bhai, am I fat?

Me: of course not. 

Priyanka: I think I should go on a diet then I will lose weight.

Me: Prinku, you don't need to go on a diet or anything. You are not fat you are the perfect weight. Ignore what Sharma aunty said, she's just stupid. 

Priyanka: so you think I am perfect just the way I am?

Me: of course buddu, if I didn't then would I use you for my portfolio? 

She smiled as she hugged me. 

Weight...I hate it when people always come after girls for their weight. I know that men also get taunted on their weight but not always. It's normally girls who get taunted on weight. People don't seem to understand that many girls may already feel insecure about their weight and they don't need people to rub salt in their wounds. 

...

Gauri's POV:

It's been my dream to be a model. I love modelling. I love dressing up. I love being behind the camera. I love seeing the end result - the photos but...

Mum: Gauri, see your arms look a little puffy. Start doing some arm exercises.

Mum...my darling cheerleader. Always motivating me. 

I'm being sarcastic.  

Mum: and stop having cheat meals. You are a model, your weight matters. Unless you want to be in some 9-5 job, I suggest you start taking your diet and exercise routine more seriously. 

Ever since I was a kid, I always wondered what it would be like not to be judged on weight but sadly...sadly we live in a world that judges us on looks. Everyone endlessly taunts us. Some don't let it go in their heads but me...I do. 

This book is the Rikara version of The Photographer and Model with a different plot. 

This book will be dealing with issues of an eating disorder. If it makes you uncomfortable, then please don't read.

I want to write a book on an eating disorder because personally I feel it's a big deal and many don't notice how big of a deal it is. I am combing society and eating disorders because society have a lovely habit of judging people.