"Banana Pancakes" BWWM

(Chord's P.O.V)

I sat at the kitchen table, eating my mom's famous banana pancakes when Summer and Nash walked in.

"Goodmorning Chord ! " Summer kissed my cheek.

"Morning Summer." I smiled.

"Wassup little brother !" Nash added.

"Nothing much, just thinking." I contiued to take another bite.

"Let me guess, about Amber ?" Nash said.

"How'd yo-" I started.

"I know you, and you've been in love with her for like forever, and you talk about her all the time. I dont blame you either, she's beautiful." He interrupted.

I put my empty plate in the sink and started to wash it.

"Chord she's been your co-star for what, 3 years now ? Just tell her how you feel. I'm sure she feels the same way." Nash patted my back. 

"Yeah, but what if she doesnt feel the same. I mean, I dont want it to be awkward if she does .. doesnt." I stuttered.

"You're meant to be together. . . Mark my words." Nash said.

"Hey ... I have an idea ." I smiled to myself.

...........................................................

(1 week later ; Amber's P.O.V)

I was in the middle of a 'Keeping up with the Kardashians' marathon when I got a text from Chord.

"Come to Paris. It's URGENT." He said.

I immediately booked the closest flight and go there worried about him. I texted him and said I should land around 6 o clock tonight and that I'll meet him at his hotel room considering 'Hot Chelle Rae' are currently touring there and he came along.

Chord and I have been best friends ever since I can remember so I'm always there for him, no matter what it is.

 The plane finally landed and I walked into the airport and I see  Chord stood there waiting for me. He hitched us a cab and I once we got in, I didnt say a word to him because he looked worried.  We had an awkward half an hour drive until we arrived outside the Eiffel tower.

“What am I doing here?” I asked him confused.

“Don’t say a word, just follow me.” He said,  leading us up to the top.

We got up there after about ten minutes in an elevator and when we got up there, there’s no one else up there. He walked me over to the edge and looked me in the eyes.

He walked towards me, pushing me against the wall of the edge. He bit his lip, looked at mine and kissed me softly.

“Oh sorry, that wasn’t meant to happen” He said once we parted. He started to walk away but I held his arm.

“No, Chord. I’ve been waiting for you to do that for so long.” I whispered.

..............................................................

Feedback ? (: