If you...

Chaeyoung POV

Everyday thinking about you was a torture for me. Knowing I won't see you in your arm when I open my eyes. Knowing you were with someone else and embracing her with your love. Kissing her with you eyes filled with love and adore her more than anything in the world.

Do you remember the promises you made or have you forgotten them as you held her in your arm? Do you look at her like you looked at me? Do you hold her tight like you held me? Afraid I would go away? Do you give her all your love like you once did?

If you didn't fall for her, would we still be alright? If you didn't pity her, would you have broken up with me? If you didn't kiss her, would you still fall for her?

I saw you looking at me while you held her tightly with those eyes that no longer held love but guilt. I looked at you, trying to hold my tears that are threatening to fall out without my permission. My knee went wobbly if not for the man beside me. You looked at me once again with the eyes I can't explain and left with her. Was it a glimpse of love or hatred?

____________________

I couldn't get you out of my head. It has been months since I had last saw you with those eyes. Those eyes that pierced my heart. Despite you breaking my heart, I still love you and want to be in your embrace again but that is too good to be true.

If you haven't found her, we would still be alright. If you didn't pity her, we would still be in love with each other. If you didn't kiss her, I would have accepted her as your friend. But in the end you fall for her charm.

I can't blame her. She has the girlfriend material while I was just a clingy girlfriend. The perfect body with those long legs while I am the definition of flat. Her long shining hair that compliments her skin. Her big eyes that could make any guy fall over heel for her and don't tell me you didn't because you cannot deny the love in your eyes. I mean if I was a guy, I would fall for her too.

The memories about you haunts me in my dreams. Seeing you in my dream should have been enough for me but I can't help wanting more of you. Seeing you embrace me in your arms again feeling your heartbeat because of me and not because of that woman.

I saw you again but not with her. You were in your own little world thinking about things I don't know but the way you eyes look was enough to tell me what you were thinking. Are you and her still together? Are you still happy with her? My mind have a lot of questions but failed to ask as you look at me. For once you looked at me with the eyes I can't seem to understand anymore.

I was shocked when you look at me smiling. My eyes must be betraying me right now if not for you saying hi. The word I only hear in my dream. A simple hi but it meant the world because it came from you.

We had a great talk or so u thought. You mentioned her again and again. Your eyes light up as you tell me about her and might as well tell be everything.

That's when I realized you never loved me like you loved her. I was never your world while you were mine. You never meant the promises you made and I understand why you weren't able to keep them too.

I blamed myself. Was I too much or was I too little? I seem to find it today. I was never enough. Enough for you and your future happiness.

Why...? But that was when I saw a man looking at me. Looking at me while I was watching you leave as you took the call. Feeling someone stared at me, I looked across and saw the man with a camera. I must have stared too much because you asked me if I was alright.

You left with her. She came and picked you up. Couldn't help but stare at her with envious, how she was lucky to have you. Perfect was the word to describe her. Can't deny it but she was perfect for you and if that means your happiness, I am willing to give up.

And I did... if you had not dated me, I wouldn't have to go through this but I was the one who asked and because of that, I am paying for it.