Part 12: 𝐍𝗼𝐢𝐫

Ok now it's time for a lemon. A sweet lemon

"𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝗼𝐭 𝐚 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝗺, 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝗼𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧"

Xiao scrunched his eyebrows.

He was conflicted.

"Xiao I love you"

Y/N's words echoed in his mind.

He ran out of the house and decided to cool down in the autumn breeze by the harbor.

Did he love Y/N too?

Or was he just in love with the idea of her?

•••

Y/N sat alone in her bed. Xiao just left.

He left the door open which blew a cool wind into her room.

Y/N got up and grabbed a robe to go look for him.

He couldn't be to far right?

•••

"Xiao!"

The adepti ignored the girls calls and kept looking out towards the sea.

"Xiao I finally found you!" Y/N smiled and hugged him from behind.

"Why are you here?" Xiao asked and the girl huffed.

"I wanted to make sure you didn't do anything rash" Y/N responded pushing her face further into his back.

"Y/N I may be upset but I'm not foolish" he said coldly. It made Y/N's blood run cold.

Y/N suddenly turned him around to face her and slapped both of her hands on his cold face.

"Xiao stop! Why are acting so mean?" She pleaded and Xiao put his hands on her shoulders trying to pull her off without being to forceful.

Xiao averted his eyes to the full Harvest moon. Y/N gasped and tears fell from her red eyes.

Y/N dropped her hands and covered her tears face. Xiao hugged her close to his body and nuzzled him self in her hair/neck (depending on how tall you are).

"Don't cry" Xiao told her as he continued to caress her being.

Y/N forcefully grabbed his neck and pulled him down and smashed her lips into his.