My Opinion

Last Month a famous author reached out to me asking for a book review. Overwhelmed by this because not everyday you get to be reach out by famous writer just to make a review of their book, right? Anyways, I agreed to review her work because I have spare time.

As I read the book, The first 2 chapters got me hooked. It makes me feel excited from just a few chapters. The genre also makes up to the reason why I want to read the book. It was one of my favorite genre.

The story goes with the cruel life of Rayne, an orphaned she-wolf. Her life was been miserable ever since she lost her parents. The story tells us about rejection. How can a person do something bad just to protect the one they love. How rejection changes everything. From heartbreak to acceptance. Personally, The story has its twist and turn. One moment, your sad and you sympathize for the protagonist because of how her life goes. The cruelty she experienced and adding the rejection she had from her mate. But I think that what's make her stronger. She's stronger than anyone thinks. Her experienced in life and the heartbreaks made her what she is. Her mate after realizing what have he done wanted her back. He struggles to win his mate back. Because that's what he deserved in my opinion. He needs to earn her trust again so that Rayne can accept him in her life. Because you can only make up with mistakes when you work for it.

I think the Author wants to tell us that life isn't always sweet and wonderful. You may experience in life the struggles that not anyone experienced, that they are lucky enough not to deal with the cruelty of others. That they are hurting someone who's vulnerable and defenseless suddenly standing up to them. Fighting back and they are stronger than those who hurt them. Sometimes we need a wake up call in other to realize the mistakes we made and sometimes we protect someone dear to us through distancing ourselves go them. It may hurt but atleast they are protected. It may not be a suitable solution but when you don't have a choice, you just go for it. Atleast the compensation to this is when you explained everything and you work hard to win them back it was worth it. And the author teaches us to give another chance and learn to accept what comes in our life because in the end you experience contented and happy life you deserve.