Elsa&Hiccup's Daughter/Anna&Kristoff's daughter

This is Galaxy the Daughter of Elsa and Hiccup just like her mother she has powers and she learned how to train a dragon with her Father however, being the Daughter of Elsa isn't easy especially when it comes to enemies such as Prince Hans Westergaard of the southern Isles and Jack Frost. Galaxy first met Jack Frost when she was younger as she saw him talking with her mother but when Jack Frost noticed her he grew angry that Elsa had a child and took Galaxy, which Elsa screamed for Hiccup and her dragon friend Luna (The name I picked for the Light Fury) they chased after Jack Frost, Toothless tried to Catch up to him so Hiccup can grab him while Luna tried to slow him down but she accidently shot at some rocks causing them to hit both Galaxy and Jack Frost Luna and Toothless went to look for Galaxy as Hiccup found her unconscious and quickly took her to the hospital informing Elsa what had happened. Hours later the doctors came to them with both good news and bad news they told them that Galaxy has survived however she was paralyzed from the waist down, Luna of course felt bad for what happened but Elsa told her that it wasn't her fault and that no one was mad at her after what had happened her parents kept her home not letting her outside out of fear that Jack frost could be out there and take her away. Later on Luna had her own babies with Toothless named Dart, Pouncer, and Ruffrunner of course Galaxy felt a connection with Dart as soon as she set her eyes on Dart and Dart felt it as well, as she now lays on Galaxy's lap and helps her with anything that is out of her reach, Galaxy takes Dart wherever she goes even though she wishes to be outside but she understands that it's for the best and for her own safety, besides she's not alone she still has her cousin Elisa and now she has Dart to keep her company whenever Elisa is busy however what no one knows is that hans is making a plan to take Galaxy from Elsa and use Galaxy for her powers.

This is Elisa short for Elisabeth she is the Daughter of Anna and Kristoff she was born as a mute and the doctors are unsure if she'll ever be able to talk one day but Elisa never gave up her hopes and neither does her parents she is brave and adv...

This is Elisa short for Elisabeth she is the Daughter of Anna and Kristoff she was born as a mute and the doctors are unsure if she'll ever be able to talk one day but Elisa never gave up her hopes and neither does her parents she is brave and adventurous even if she's a mute that doesn't stop her from doing anything she needs to do to get stuff done just like her mother and she is just as strong as her father, she loved her family and her cousin Galaxy she was worried about her when she heard about the accident even protecting her from anyone that she sees could hurt Galaxy. You see Elisa does take Galaxy outside the palace when both of their parents are busy and she takes the opportunity to take Galaxy and Dart with her on adventures and doesn't regret it at all, she will do anything to keep Galaxy safe even help Galaxy control her magic She still wonders if her mother has magic since her mother and Galaxy's mother are sisters after all but she never really asked her mother. Anyways, As you use in the pictures Galaxy has a heart necklace and Elisa has a star necklace it shows how close they are to each other because Galaxy has a star birthmark and Elisa has heart birthmark on their cheeks.

(I know this is a weird way of making a come back to here but I thought it would be perfect in my head)