Progolge

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙏𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚
.....

             " MICHAEL!! " A cop said, the female with long dark brown hair in a mess bun, with ocean blue eyes, and a summer tan skin with some freckles , Michael Jewell, the Trouble maker in a good and bad way. She was laughing as she ran, she soon, seen the Mystery Shack in sight, her feet quickly made it to the door and she opened it and closed it and she looked over at her shoulder.

       Soos looked at her, " Hey, Mich " he smiled at her, his was wearing his mystery mark shirt and hat, he also wore his shorts. Michael smiled at him " Hey, Soos my dude " She laughed and she got on the corner and she laid on there. Wendy had her foot on the desk, reading a magazine " Michael, you were almost late, again " She said and looked at her, the brownette nodded " Yep " She sighed with relaxation.

        Stan came in the room " Michael " He said, She growl and looked at him with tired eyes, she smiled " Stan " She copied him. He pushed up is glasses and sighed " You are late "

" No, your just early "

" I live here, of course I'm early "

" Exactly "

       Stan sighed " I have announced anyway, My niece and Nephew are come over for the summer, they are Michael age also, and.... Michael I'm looking at you when I say this, show them some real fun like what you do, yeah, that " He said with smile, Michael sat up " Yes, I'm not gonna be the only third teen year old girl." She said with a smile.

       " Well, they are twelve years old but they're birthday is at the end of the summer " Stan explained. Michael sighed roughy, she laid back down. Stan laughed a her but then coughed " Okay, Lets get to work " He said as get got his staf.

         Later on the that day , it was seven p.m., Everyone else left, Michael was cleaning up the last bit, she convented Soos to go home and she could do the rest, she was wiping the table and jars. Stan when to the gift shop and seen her. " I though you'll be at home already, your dad might get worried for you " He said, Michael looked at him " Oh, don't worry, I'll leave after I clean this last jar ", " That jar is already clean, have you been okay? " He asked, he was a bit worried for her.

      Michael nodded and smile " Tehe, yeah, I just thinking a lot more, I mean about to start high school a year earlier than most kids, already, Look, I know everyone here knows me and they like me, but, I act like a Trouble maker, kinda, but I'm smart too.... Is that weird? " She asked worry a bit.

          Stan smile and ruffled her hair " You know me more than anybody here and also your dad too but your like my brother, I don't think his weird, but I thought his was way better than me but I didn't want to show it to him.... If you think being smart is weird... Your wrong because if you were stupid... You wouldn't work here " He said and laughed a little.

       She laughed a little, too. " Thank you, Stan " She said and hugged him, she pulled away and she looked at dark red sweater that had a deer on it " Hey... How much is that deer sweater? " She asked him, he smiled " Free if you get now " He said, he rarely did that for anybody but when it comes down to his family, sometimes he will allow it.

         Michael giggled and grabbed her size and ran out " THANKS STANLEY " she yelled at him as she left.