All hell Breaks Loose

One early morning in the small town of jarksonville jack and jimmy the two twin brother are getting ready to go to school. When they step outside a horable smell hits them right in the face! Then they look for where the smell is coming from and they see a dead body in their backyard. When they go up close to it it comes alive! They run into their house lock the doors and call the cops when the 911 lines in down they know something is up. They turn the TV on and its says stay in your house and if you need to kill those things.  Their dad  is a cop and is on duty so they call their dad and he says go into his room and they take two 22. Calaber rifles and all the ammo then they go into their rooms and get in their dressers and take out their glocks that their dad gave them two years ago. They board up the windows and then go outside get in their car and go to get their girlfreinds. Jimmys girlfreinds name is sarah clark Jacks is Mackenzie they head out to go get them and they see a zombie running strait for them jimmys says he didnt want to do this and then takes out the glock and shoots the zombie in the head. It falls hard on the ground and lays lifelessly.  They get into their car and get to Sarahs house when they get their she is out in the yard. Only she is not human anymore she is one of them! Jimmy starts balling and thet just drive off when they get to Mackenzies house it is like a ghost town their thet break down the door and thet search the house. They hear something upstairs and in Mackenzies room in the closet she is in the corner crying. When she sees Jack she gets up and hugs him. He says whe have to get going or whe will be one of them. She understands and goes to her dads room and opens the safe and says take what you want my mom and dad have turned. They take all the weapons and ammo. They go back downstairs to go to the car. The whole front yard is filled with zombies! They try to sneak out of the house but are heard by them they all start running towards them shots are firing from all over! And Jack nor Jimmy fired a shot but all the zombies lay lifelesly in front of them a group of people heavily amed come from the road and they say that if you guys wana tag along you can so Jack Jimmy and Mackenzie go with the group of people. They are all of Jack and Jimmys neighbors.  So they know all of them and they set out to survive. Jack says that they have to go find their dad and they all agree. They head down to the police station it is a hell whole their zombies are everywhere. They figure they need to clear it out because it is a safe place to be.

Then someone shoots at them..