chapter one - the beginning (and the end)

vain couldnt help but stare as he watched his one and only burn down another village. "god, i wish he could burn me like that." he thought. i wish kaden wouldnt get in the way. ugh.

lucky turned to vain, his face charred and his eyes red from the pure evil and glee from barking at the dying villagers. before he could choke out vain he took a moment, he sneezed the cutest sneeze possible. vain couldnt help but clip it secretly. "b-baka!!" lucky's demon tail flared, "YOU BETTER NOT HAVE CLIPPED THAT!! B-BAKA!!" everybody giggled. his fursiut almost slipped off before he could vore another villager, cutely of course. the chat continued to egg them on. but lucky stayed red, in fact he started turning darker. his skin began to shard and split, his hair spiking and cracking. he began to grow larger and the red began to turn black, his light hair darkening to an amber, then obsidian. his blood began to run cold and acid, his tears having the sheer power to kill any anime fan in sight. everybody had underestimated the power of lucky's rage. and his pure love for his fans. but mostly his gamer rage. 

as lucky screamed an eldritch shriek, the world began to crumble. the earth shattered and split, and his eyes turned completely black. his sweatshirt ripped, and started to reveal his true, monstrous form. it was horrifying, and vain couldn't help but sigh out of adoration, as he unhinged his jaw and watched lucky completely vore the sun. 

his horns mustve reached the atmosphere, and the power of lucky's sheer presence sent a chill down the spine of every being in earshot. the sky turned dark and black tar lined the streets and lucky sent out one last shriek, shaking the clouds out of the sky, making the stars black out. the world was no more. the world could not coexist with his sheer giga chad energy. the world could not handle vain's love for lucky, which overpowered even that. they were unstoppable, and the universe wasn't ready for their destruction. they shot into the sky, black surrounding everywhere they touched. nothing could overpower their love. 

it was a desolate wasteland.