Chapter one

Kate's pov
BEEP BEEP BEEP BEE-
My arm flings across smacking my alarm clock as hard as I can *groan* I really can't be bothered today like really. Hi My names Katie but all my friends and family call me Kate and when I say all my friends I mean jase I'm not very popular. Hah that's an understatement! No one in my whole school know I exist well sorry no Jennifer and her minions do since they have been bullying me for the past 7 years and the scary thing now is that I just see it as a way of life and there is nothing I can do about it.... Any way I jump up out if bed with and huge smile on me face and skip to the shower. YEA RIGHT I drag my legs to the side of my bed and heave myself up groaning in the process. I stand up and stand still for a moment or two. Great my eye sight has gone. this normally happens when I sit or stand to fast. After about 10 seconds I am able to see again. I walk towards my bathroom dragging my feet along the way.

I step under the steaming waterfall of wonderfulness. oh how I love showers. I stand there just still thinking about today. will I be beaten , most likely. will I be noticed , defiantly not.

Stepping out stumble into my walk in wardrobe which is filled to the brim with shoes tops dresses sweats bag and my Beas . jeans. Grabbing blue jeans my black shoulder bag black converse and a white penguin top I quickly change. I glance over at my clock seeing it said 8:30. Shit I'm going to be late! Throwing my hair into the messyist pony tail ever I grab my headphones and phone grab a apple from the fruit bowl of the kitchen table and turn on the engine of my baby. It's a porche no one is aloud to drive or touch it accept me. oh yea my parents are paid alot. mother is a lawyer and daddy is a doctor. that makes my home life heaven and school hell...