Prologue

"The job's finish." I informed through the phone.

 "Good. Do you need me to send a cleaner? When will you be returning home?"

  "You know I don't leave messes, but I actually think I might stick around this town for a while. I've developed a personal interest I want to pursue."

  "Alright son, I'll wire over your payment for the job. Don't stay out there too long, you know your the best we have, we may need you."

  "I'll let you know." I ended the call thinking what my next move is going to be.

  Did she want to die?

   I heard about people running out into the middle of the street, but I've never seen someone do it first hand. She felt so fragile when I pulled her off the street. Glad I did too, eyes like hers were too beautiful to not see the sunlight. Her blue-green eyes looked beautiful in the dark, I could only imagine it in the day against the sun.

  If it wasn't for me being on a timed schedule to clean up loose ends for the job to be complete, I would've tried to figure out how badly she was injured. I couldn't make out her injuries, but the way she winched under the lightest touch, plus the blood still leaking from an open wound on her neck and a place on her torso, she must've been in poor condition.

  What even happened to her?

   If she isn't already dead, I felt a need to find her and it's a good thing that finding people is my specialty.

__________________________________________

(A/N)

So I decided to start a new story until I get some inspiration for my other one but here it is and I know its not great but I'm not a professional writer. So if you have any feedback I'll be grateful. Thanks. Next chapter should be up soon.

Also I'm mostly gunna post updates on this one when I get writer's block for my other story sooooo yea but if enough people like the start of this I'll keep on post more often.

Edited [03/24/2020] It's funny how time flies. I was young (13 at the time) and had only started this because I couldn't think of what to write next for my first story A Witch's World, and now this is my favorite story to write and my one of my more successful stories (I guess you can say lol). A lot has changed with me and my writing and those changes are going to be apparent in this story as I edit and change up old chapters and write new ones. This is a whole new prologue (along with many other new things), so anyone who has been keeping up with this story since before December 1st of 2019, I advise you reread from the beginning so you're not lost in the new chapters to come.

This story is still a work in progress that's only going to get better I promise. I appreciate all the ideas and feedback I get from you all good and bad and I hope you guys continue to support me and be vocal about how you feel with what goes on in the story. I love hearing what you guys think! 

Wish you guys well and be safe!

Vote.Comment.Fan. :))

[Edited!!][Edited Again! 5/28/18][03/24/2020]