Happy 18th Birthday, Grace!

The date was October 19th, 2020. Grace Shapiro [Gothic] was going to her boyfriend Skyler Mieras [Starmine]'s house just to spend some time with him and his 2 babies Amanda and Abigail. She knocked on the door when she got there. Skyler answered it.

Starmine: Hi, Grace!

Gothic: Hey there.

Starmine: Come on in.

Grace let herself in the house. She saw Amanda and Abigail playing with some toys.

Gothic: Aw. Hi, girls.

Amanda: Dada!

She walked over to the Miku module, and Grace picked her up.

Gothic: You're getting heavy!

Starmine: Well, she is 2 years old. And she still likes to get picked up.

Gothic: Yeah.

Starmine: Hey, everyone at school held a little party for you down at the cafeteria.

Gothic: I know that. I really appreciate what they did for me. That's probably going to be the last time I'll get one like that.

Starmine: Oh, because of you graduating soon?

Gothic: Yeah.

Starmine: I was born in the summer, so I don't get little parties like that.

Gothic: Speaking of parties, the community center is holding a birthday party.

Starmine: For who? You?

Gothic: No, for Ciel. His birthday is today, too.

Starmine: Oh! I almost forgot about his birthday.

Gothic: It was all Angelica's idea.

Starmine: I see. And everyone was invited. Even us. We just have to wear our face masks.

Gothic: Yep.

Starmine: Well, are you ready to go?

Gothic: I have everything ready. Do you want to bring the girls?

Starmine: We have to. They're too young to be left home alone.

Gothic: That's true. Okay, I'll carry Amanda. You can carry Abby. I have car seats for them in my car.

Skyler picked up Abby, and the 4 of them walked outside to Grace's car.

Starmine: It's kinda chilly out here.

Gothic: Yeah. Good thing the party's going to be inside.

Once Grace and Skyler put Amanda and Abby in their car seats, Grace got in the driver's seat, and Skyler sat in the passenger's seat. And then, they were off.

Looks like there's going to be a party down at the community center. And I think Allison is going to do that. I'll see you guys in another story. Also, happy birthday to Gothic.