Aiko's bio

Your abilities
Fus Ro Dah/ Unrelenting Force- The Shout knocks opponents backwards.
Laas Yah Nir/ Aura Whisper- The Shout allows the user to detect the aura of all nearby creatures.
Yol Toor Shul/ Fire Breath- The Shout becomes a stream of fire. Superhuman Strength - The Dragonborn has the power to carry objects upto 200 pounds and still run for long time. He can also carry infinite gold coins. Superhuman Stamina - The Dragonborn can survive for years without sleeping and also keep on running for days or even months without getting tired. Xenopsychic Reality Warping: Control reality based on the thoughts and imagination of others. Oneiric Reality Manipulation: Warp reality via dreams/nightmares.Telepathy is the purported vicarious transmission of information from one person's mind to another's without using any known human sensory channels or physical interaction. Energy Projection is the ability to gather energy from inside the body and channel it into a physical form. How this Levitation or transvection in the paranormal context is the rising of a human body and other objects into the air by mystical means. Energy absorption is defined as the surface below the load-displacement curve. The average load is identified as one of the determination parameters of absorbed ...
Wavespeed variation between materials: Governed by storage modulus
Hypothesized use in web: Vibration propagation of all kinds, where any resonance ...
Resonance sensitivity: Distribution of structures in the material Being a vampire, Akio has immortality, immense strength that surpasses humans, and rapid regeneration. Also, by being a third progenitor of the vampires, he is stronger than those of a lower station, Also Akio is black but he knows japanese and there may be the n-word said time from time and be for you ask yes i am black i am lightskin