Chapter 1 - Meeting You

It was Greyson Chance's concert today. I kept on squealing since the time I woke up. Best day! Well, they said no more tickets needed, 'cause it's first come first served. I need to be there early. I checked the time: 5:52 p.m.

Nice timing France. Nice timing..

I walked down and ate EARLY dinner 'cause I knew Sabrina and I were going to be eating a lot later. When I rushed down the stairs, my mom was dressed so nicely. Oh yeah, let's do this London style. Greyson Chance is having a concert in LONDON! In freaking London! Wait, why is she dressed so nicely? I rushed up again and checked the calendar..

Today's Saturday, December 8, 2012.. Oh my gosh, it isn't just any occasion. It's my cousin's birthday!

I went near my bedside table, turned my phone on, unlocked it with the password and texted Sabrina.

To: Boo bear

Hey, sorry but I can't go to the concert now.. I'm attending my cousin's debut at 'Au Villa Forte Hotel'.. Sorry. xx

I immediately got a text back.

From: Boo bear

It's okay; I wouldn't think I'd be going too.. I'm sick today, so I won't be watching. Text you later, love ya girl! Xx

Okay then, that's settled. Now for something to wear. Oh yeah, the gown that was made for me. It was a debut. She hired a group to do the gowns for her and her relatives. Well, we're not that many. I took a shower and put on my gown for the night. I got my phone and dialed a number. It has to be correct. I was trying to contact Allison if she was coming. It rang about five to seven times and yes! Someone picked it up. I started, "Hello? Is this Allison?" the person replied, "I'm sorry no, wrong number. Wait, may I please ask who this is?" I'm confident enough so I answered, "I'm Francesca. How about you, if you don't mind me asking." He replied, "I'm Gresyon. Greyson Chance." I replied, "Oh, hi Greyson. I didn't mean to dial a wrong number. Maybe I just pressed a wrong digit. Are you busy?" he replied, "No, it's okay. I'm not yet busy. I'll be busy at the concert later. Are you coming?" I replied, "I was supposed to." He replied, "What do you mean 'Supposed to'?" I explained why and he said it was all right and that he would just text me, wow. I'm friends with Greyson Chance just because of a wrong dial. Haha, typical me. I was finally done putting make-up on and then went down to get my heels. Hah, typical silver heels. I found them just after that long staircase. I wore them and made sure I had my phone. I walked outside of the house and found out that they were already in the car.

We arrived 15 minutes later. And went to the 15th floor. This building has like a lot of freaking floors! Suddenly a group of people flashed cameras. Why are paparazzi here? I took a nice look. OMG! GREYSON FREAKING CHANCE IS HERE! AND HE'S IN THE SAME HOTEL! I'LL BE SLEEPING NEXT TO HIS HOTEL ROOM! THE PERSON I ACCIDENTALLY CALLED IS HERE! I sent him a quick text:

To: Greyson

Paparazzi attacking you eh? Look to your right.

From: Greyson

Hey Francesca, and oh wait. You're here!

He looked in my direction and I smiled and held my phone up and waved. He told his bodyguards something and started walking towards me. The bodyguards made way for me and one of them said, "Mr. Chance would want to talk to you." I simply nodded and walked through them. Then I saw Greyson. I was meeting Greyson Chance for the first time ever! I'm only fifteen and I get all this. It was a blessing from God! Thank you Lord! He said, "Are you Francesca?" I replied, "Yes!" he replied, "Well, at least I saw you. Thanks for the text." He hugged me. GREYSON CHANCE IS FREAKING HUGGING ME! I said, "You know, I'm also a fan. But I don't want you to freak right now." He replied still hugging me, "It's okay and thanks for understanding." I replied, "Oh, dear. I was always chased by paparazzi too." He replied, "Wait. You're a celebrity? Hmm.. Francesca. France. Francesca A. from Midnight Sky!" I replied, "Yes. Oh my gosh, Greyson I hope you didn't say that aloud much." Paparazzi suddenly burst, Hey Francesca! You're back! Are you and Greyson together France? What happened to Midnight Sky?

They suddenly stopped when the bodyguards said they should be leaving. Well, at least they listen! I told Greyson that I have to go for the debut, he nodded and we went our separate ways. I went on to the ballroom which was decorated purple and pink.. Nice combination Natalie.. Nice combintion.. I approached Allison and told her that I tried to call her, but instead Greyson answered. She wouldn't believe me. Wow, my own relative doesn't believe me.. Ouch Allie, that hurt. I thought you believed me! I decided to put an end to this conversation and left to go to the room where Natalie (the birthday girl) was. I knocked then walked in. Natalie said, "Hey Francee!! You're here! You like the gown they made?" I replied, "Of course I do Natalie, of course I do like the gown so much! It could be very usefull you know.. And thanks!" she replied, "No problem little cousin!" Suddenly someone said, "Introduction is starting, get ready Natalie!" I kissed her cheek and wentout of the room to settle on the seats. The EMCEE started, "Today is the day where 17 year old Natalie turns 18!.." After that, someone covered my eyes.. Was I gatting kidnapped or what? He told me to follow him to the back. Very familiar voice. I just followed him to the back and we talked..

Authors Note:

So... Was the first chapter fine? I knd of based it on my previous dream.. Yeah, previous dream.. XD Bye my children. I may update laturr.. Luff you all! And oh, don't forget to suggest chapter names! Take care my childrennnnnn!!! xxxxFrancesca A.