Blackrose~ Prologue and Summary

Prologue

          Frozen completly; unable to move or even twitch. My eyes stared at them, wrapped in the cold white wet blanket. I could barely breathe, the pain was excruciating. Flakes of white gently fell upon my cheek and melted into tiny drops of liquid as beads of sweat slowly dripped down my face and onto the pale ground below me. This was not the dream I once had before or nightmare... this was real... and as the fire withing my body grew hot, I could feel the coldness of the air surround me. The sound of boots sinking into snow became close. I looked to my fingers and up to the gray sky. My mouth opened for a scream but nothing had come out. The flames in my body began to sting every inch of my flesh and my teeth bit down into my lower lip. Over, It was all over. Already my death was coming for me... I could see it.. the white light that almost blinded my eyes as frost began to numb me. Ice is what I was, except I had a flame. A flame that roared so loud that I was sure there was an explosion. Time had ran out as my eyes tightly closed. My heart beat grew faster and accelerated in every half second. This was it, this was the moment I had been dreading for the past ten minutes. Quickly my eyes jerked open with a loud scream peircing through my mouth. A blue light then flashed across the sky.

                                                                                  Summary

          Alana was of ten years when she got her first warlock attack. She was of twelve when she first learned what she was. But with her 17th birthday coming up, things start to happen. Weird things... exploding windows, strange fires and visions, horrible hallucinations! And, when all seems to be downhill, he comes along... but what Alana doesn't know is that he is the beginning of her worst nightmare. Stay tuned for Blackrose Chapter 1! Don't miss out.

10 comments to let me know you want it! ;)

                                                                               ~ Cardryell/Ctruss