Chapter 1: #Instagram

Jazzy turns on her first ever live video. "Hey guys! Welcome to...uh...Get Ready With Jazzy Bachelor?!" She giggles nervously. She then grabs her makeup bags and looks back at her phone. "Today I will be turning into...Coraline" she starts to put her hair up in a pony tail. Just when she got out her foundation she got a notification, then she grabbed her second phone and looked at it "littleboffin..?" She mumbled, she then looks up at the camera "do Any of you know a little boffin?" She read all the comments and nodded. She follows boffin back. Jazzy then starts to to the makeup. After awhile she was finished.

She wore that and took some photos

She wore that and took some photos. She ended her live short after. Just then she got a text from Boffin.
Text Message:
"Hey"
"Hi!"
"I'm boffin. Your Jazzy? Cute name"
Jazzy smiles and replays with
"Yeah, Jazzy is my name!"
Boffin send 2 laughing emojis
"My fans told me to check you out since your going to the same Comic Com as me. Wanna mabye do a collab?"
Jazzy send s up a thumbs up emoji.
"Sure?who sound we go as?"
"Hmmm, how about Kaminari and Shinso?"
"Sure! Sounds good. Where shall I meet you?"
"By my stall if you can"
"Stall? Sure!"
"Okay, see you then Jazz"
"Okay, bye!"
End of text message.

Boffins POV:
I thought to myself "Jazzy aye? Sounds like a nice name. Can't wait to meet her..I hope she does t think it's weird that I was straight forward.." i went to my bed and layed down. I then turned my phone onto Silent and went off to sleep.

Jazzys POV:
I stayed up for hours trying to get this makeup off. When it finally came off I went over to bed, checking the time "crud..11pm, okay sleep time then" I layed down onto my bed and dozed off, dreaming about Comic Con.

Word Count in Story: 325.
Note from Author: Hi, I'm very sorry it was short. I tried to make it better but I hope you like my first story, even tho properly no one will read this. Bye guys! Have a great Day/Night