Chapter 1: "Birthday to remember"

Allison's P.O.V
Today is my 19 birthday and and my father told me that we will have dinner, now I am babysitting Tessie, she is my little sister the one I have to take care of because my mother thought that her life was to difficult to handle, so she kill herself letting me a little sister to babysit and an alcoholic-depressive father. I hate my life as much as I hate my mother, she broke this family, and because of it I can't even have a normal teenage life. Right now Tessie is plying with her toys in her crib while I am seeing Gossip Girl, Chuck Bass and Blair Waldorf are the best couple ever! If I were Blair I'll kill every bitch that tries something with Chuck. My phone starts buzzing, and I know who is sending the message.
Ty: We have to do something for your Birthday!!!
Me: You know i will have dinner with my father.
Ty: You prefer to have a dinner with that psych before being with your best friend?! I am offend!
Me: Of course no! But right now I can't leave the house I am babysitting Tessie...
Ty: Give me 10 minutes and I will have someone who takes care of Tessie!
Me: Okay, that's not going to be a problem, but then is the dinner!
Ty: If you want to have dinner with that psych I'll be at you place at 9pm and we will go to a club!
Me: Ty! You know that I don't like clubs, perhaps you'll be bored cause you know I don't drink or smoke or even dance!
Ty: Please is you're 19 birthday and I have a surprise for you!
i knew that Ty wouldn't give up so i agree...
Me: Okay, but after the club we are going back to your place and watch movies all night!
Ty: Yeah! Wore something nice! See you later babe
Me: Okay! Love you!
After saying bye to Ty I sleep Tessie and go upstairs to prepare the backpack with all my stuff for the club. After waiting for my father an hour an half I was totally pissed off, I call Ty and tell her that my dad didn't appear, after 10 min I was in the car with Ty and she was coursing, screaming and telling me 100 ways to kill my father. "Ty we can't cut his head off" I tell her trying to make her calm down "Why? We can put him 6 meters underground and I know no one will miss that asshole" I laugh, Ty hates my dad even more than I do, she is the only person that know that my dad hits me, she is always telling me that he needs help, but the only one who can help him is me, he doesn't do all that things just because, it seems he can't let go off from my mother's memories and every time I do something that reminds him of her, he becomes another person, but he still is my dad and yes I hate him because since my mother's dead he abandoned me and now It's hard to be around him.