Chapter 1

An
I am a boy but I'm gay so I'm writing in a girls pov so fuck of bitches

Alex pov

"Alex get ready and get your butt down here, we have a guest." yells my mom from downstairs. I start running around my room trying to find something to wear. I slip on my favorite mythology t-shirt,a Zeus sweatshirt,and my black and purple high tops. I do my hair, wash my face,and brush my teeth, then sprint downstairs. I throw myself over the banister(railing of steps),and land in a catchers position. For some reason all my life I have been really fast and am flexible. I walk into the kitchen and my breath catches in my lungs. Standing before me is my dad who left when I was 3 years old. I run outside, tears streaming down my face. I run and run, until I get to my best friend Masons house.He has spiked up black hair,green eyes,and is fast like me. As soon as he saw me he opened the door,and let me in." Alex what the hell is wrong, you look like you saw a fucking ghost."he asked me. As soon as he stops talking I start to say that my dad came home,but I see my moms car out of the corner of my eye. He must see it to because he pulls me inside and slams his door. His parents went to Nashville on a business trip,so we don't worry about them asking questions. I tell him about my dad while he got me a soda." Hey Alex I need to tell you something" he said while giving me my soda, but I got cut of when trying to ask him what it was. He peeks out of the window and whispers that it's my mom while signaling for me too hide in his room.

Masons pov

Alex runs upstairs to hide in my room,and I open the door."have you seen Alex, she ran out of the house this morning?" Said Alexs mom."no I haven't seen her" I quickly answer." Well thanks anyway, and if you see her please call me." said her mom. She turns around and walks away, and I shut the door."Alex you can come out now." I yell. She comes down the steps and into the living room. "Alex I need to talk to you." I say.

" okay, what about." Alex says. I have her sit down and start to talk.

" Alex ever since we became friends I knew that something about you was different, but in a good way. Alex your mom was going to tell you but I will, Alex you're a . Now if you don't know what that is, or what it means, it means that your dad is a Greek god. Alex I know this is hard but I can help you, because I'm one too. My dad is Zeus. Alex I can help in other ways... Alex I think I'm in love with you."

Thanks for reading. goodbye my lovelies