『054』

Previously on The Bangtan High~

I am not stupid anymore to let myself go through the same shit again...

Continue~

It was Saturday morning, you stood outside the tall building that had block letters saying Investigation Bureau of Intelligence and Crime.

You took a deep breath and pushed the glass door as you walked inside with confidence radiating from your body. Just as you reached the reception, the receptionist put down her phone and greeted you with a smile.

"How may I help you ma'am?" She said with a smile that looked too fake. "I am here to meet Kim Jisoo" you said with confidence. "Ma'am please tell your appointment number" she said as she shifted to the computer on her table.

" I don't have appointment" she gave you a confused look. You leaned a little further so that no one else could hear your words. "I am one of her family members, this is an emergency" you put stress on every word like you really meant it and indeed it was an emergency.

You idea better work Namjoon... You thought as she looked at you for a moment and said "I will check and see if she is free at this moment" she said and you passed a quick smile in response.

Well that was quite easy.. you thought as she dialled a number in the intercom. "3rd floor, 6th door on the right" she said as she put down the phone. " Thankyou" you said before making your way to the elevator.

You did a soft knock on the furnished wooden door. "Come in" you entered and bowed without even looking.

You looked up and saw her. Jisoo was just you had seen her in the picture, mature yet young and beautiful. She gave you a warm smile. You smiled back but then your eyes fell on the photo frame kept on the table.

It was facing her so you couldn't see what it was. My dream is coming true!! No this isn't possible. You felt like crying, but you had to keep a hold of yourself. "Can I please see the picture?" You asked abruptly.

"Pardon?" She looked at you confused. "Please for once" you pleaded. "Uh..okay" she gave it to you and you took it with trembling hands.

It was Jisoo and a man, "That's me and my fiance" she said and wave of relief washed over you. "Oh congratulations and sorry, I must be acting so weird" you akwardly chuckled as you kept back the photo frame.

"Please have a seat" she said and you took the chair across to her table. There was no couch like you had seen in your dream. You finally started to ease a bit. "How do you know the secret code??" She asked the obvious.

"Well I have really introduced myself, I am Kim Arianna and I am currently studying in Bangtan High" you said.
" Ahh Bangtan High, it's been a while since I heard this name" she said with a smile.

" So how may I help you??" She asked. "Well I am looking for someone and I think you are the only one who can tell me where I can find her" you said.
" And exactly who is it??" She asked.

" Rosé.. Chae.. Chaeyoung" anxiety was hitting inside your walls. "Who are you??" Her voice was suddenly not friendly anymore, her expressions because dark making you even more anxious.

"What you mean??" You asked in confusion. "Not everyone knows her nickname" she stated. "Well.." you continued.

"I am her sister..." You said in a low voice. "So Young... It's that really you??" She asked in disbelief as a smile crept up her face. You noded with a smile.