one .

kiona .

"hey baby" i said kissing lathan on the lips while he played the game

"hey baby" i said kissing lathan on the lips while he played the game . "wussup mamas" he said kissing back .

"wat you doin today" i ask "nun but the nba gang about to slide over here so i can make a song with youngboy" i nodded "ok well i'm finna cook and take a shower" he nodded .

i rolled my eyes and walk in the bathroom to do my hygiene . that's a bad idea i can already tell ! i grab my phone and hook up my speaker so i could take my shower ,

i started by turning on the shower then taking off my make up before i could even step in the shower i heard a knock den the door open !

"mamas" my baby father said "yes baby" i said gettin in .

"we just gone order food wat u want?" he ask "pizza " i smiled he smiled and nodded .

lathan was a rapper that went by " Lil Mosey " i love this man so much it's unbelievable .

he was also mii baby father . i was only 11 weeks pregnant but that's still a big thing . i'm 5 ft & from the hood !

it's crazy once mii hood side comes out !

after the shower :

i was walkin down stairs the whole house quiet so i pulled out my phone and called lathan .

he answered on the first ring . which made meh smile real hard . "wussup baby" he said "where u go" i ask

"we ina studio da foods in the oven" he said "okae" i said we said our goodbyes and hung up .

as i started to warm up my food i heard a liddle voice start to cry . it scared meh until i walk in the living room to see armani who is his liddle daughter cryin while draco slept on top of her .

i moved him over some and pick up armani . she instantly stop cryin and grab my face . "ima take u to ur dada pretty" i said !

as i started to rock her draco woke up "that's my sister" i chuckled . "i knooow baby , want some pizza and ur dad" he nodded .

i grab his hand and warmed up his food . i got him a drink and we all walk down to the studio .

as i entered i heard their convo "nawl jania i'm done with her" kentrell spoke . and it got quiet once they saw i was holding Armani .

"dadddddy mani was cryinggg" draco said running towards his daddy . "she was ? " he ask "yeah and her name is kiona but she said i could call her ona she help mani and gave us food" he smiled sitting on the floor and eating .

"u say thankyou " he ask "thank you ona" he smiled running back towards meh and hugging my leg . "lmfaooo ur welcome handsome " i said

"thank you" yb said i nodded and smiled "ona can u help me get on the couch" i nodded and sat him on the couch . as i started to walk away

armani started to cry i turnt around to see her reaching her hands out towards me . i tilted my head and smiled . "shiiid u can take her if u want ima be down here all night" top said

i nodded "k well bae" i said weirdly "ima be up stairs sleep maybe idk but i love u" i said . "i wanna comeeee" kayden said dropping his food and running towards meh .

i chuckled . "i am not cleaning det shyt up so yb u got that bae we'll all be sleep in our bed let me know if i need to bat one of theses niccas in they head bcuz i sure will over you" i said walking away .

"damn she the right one for you bro" i heard somebody whisper .

as meh and the kids walk into meh and lathans room kayden screamed and jump on the bed . i smiled .

"ok so i'm gonna put a kids movie on and we gon go to sleep" i said he nodded while armani smiled at meh . this was so cute .

i decided to take two boomerang of all of us cuddled up ! but only posted one . just to be smart . lol !

as meh and the kids watch finding nemo kayden and armani fell asleep once nemo touch the boat ! i chuckled and fell asleep !

~~~

~~~

~~~

~~~

kentrell .

"aight bro ima go check on my kids" i chuckled leavin out the room

"aight bro ima go check on my kids" i chuckled leavin out the room . "aight dawg" mosey spoke back !

i've been here before so i know where everything is . as i made it in the room i saw they was all sleep so i smiled and laid next to them !

the baby mom was on the right so i laid between them but faced my kids way .

i was txting jania about when can i get kacey .

ne

wen ima get my son ?

wen ever u stop bein a dawg ass ho

ye aight !
read .

cant stand that hoe bro . i felt his baby mama turn around and put her leg on meh . "baby my stomach hurt " she whined

"baby i'm not even here ima hallucination" she jump up and i laugh .

"damn my bad bro i thought u was la- why are u in our bed" she ask as i got up to help her .

"ion want nun from yo dawg ass . i was facing my kids wasn't i" i got smart . she sock meh ina mouth . all i could do is smile bcuz that shyt cute

"watch who u talkin too" she said walking out the room . i followed behind her . but dis ain no tag so i let her run ina living room while i went back into the stu .

"ye they aight" i said rubbing my chin .

~

~

~

hiii yawl !💚kentrell is finally 21 ! 😗anyways .

hii mii name is sanaii but y'all can call meh naiinaii

add mii sc : theerawestbrat !

~|||

q : yawl gotta crush 🤩?

hea's mii answer .

a : i do 😑& we literally juss been txtin fah 3 hrs str8 🤓🙄shyts annoyin dawg ! 😭

but comment and vote ! 😭