Chapter 1

The clock in the square had just stroke 9, signaling that it was 9 AM. We draw close to a nearby mansion covered in darkness while the sun still shine through the clouds. As we move closer into the mansion, we come close to a door that leads to a bedroom, we are young boy sleeps. The door opens, we see a redhead boy in his pajamas sleeping in his bed. As he's eyes slowly fluttering open to the sound of the clock strike. He then hears the people nearby the mansion say shut up at the clock only try to do it duty. This some what set of the redhead boy,soon deciding to take a look of his surroundings. Still unsure of where he was he lifted his head slowly. Finally knowing where he was he realized he was in a room, but not his. He then saw a man wearing a white T-shirt, blue jeans and brown hair looking at him. Which confused the boy a lot.

"Oh yeah, your up." Said the brown hair man in a cheery voice. Get out of the chair that was presumably there the entire time, he walked over to the redhead. The boy was quite confused about what was going on. "I wasn't sure if you wanted to...sleep in or not." He asked in a worried tone.

"Sorry who are you?" The red head asked with a raspy voice. He had no recollection of what was going on.

"Oh I'm Terence D'Arby," the brown hair man stated. "You don't remember what happen last night?" What had happened last night? The red head thought to himself. "You came into my room because some guy was snoring too loud." That's when it hit him. He had gone to another room because he had hated Hol Horse snoring. He was so sick and tired of it that he had to go into another room in general.

"So this is your room, correct." Said the red head boy finally fully awake. Now having a full grasp of where he was.

"Yes, you are Mr. Kakyoin." Terence said with a cherry voice. Then, at that sudden moment, an alarm went off. The alarm screaming "It's your birthday" Kakyoin immediately went for the alarm and turned it off.

"You don't need to worry about that." Kakyoin said with smile before getting out of the bed he was in. Then his feet touch the floor he was finally standing next to the man who was six feet not plus the hair. "Where are my clothes?" Red head boy asked, running his hand through his hair.

"Oh, there on the dresser." Terence spoke softly. " I folded them up for you." He said before handing them to Kakyoin. The 15 year old then bowed before putting on his clothes and creating small talk with the other man, but after a few minutes one said something out of place.

"Ibuprofen." The young boy said. Which confused Terence to to a certain degree. He turned his head to the side to show his confusion to the boy. "My head killing me do you have any ibuprofen." It then clicked in his brain what he was talking about.

"Ah yes I do." Terence spoke before rummaging through his belongings trying to find the medicine while the red head put back on his clothes. He soon found it by his window and handed the pain killers with water he had in his dresser to Kakyoin.

"Thanks." Kakyoin said before taking at least 5 pills out of the bottle.Giving back the pill bottle which was received, he pull five pills in his mouth, taking the water, drinking it and swallowing the pills whole. "Please don't tell this to anyone. Who knows what will happen if this gets out." Kakyoin knew what would happen if this got out. Especially if Lord DIO found out. He didn't even want to imagine the possibilities.

"Yeah sure,I'll keep your secret." Terrence said in a nonchalant tone, not really caring that much about what people thought. The red head was about to leave till he heard the door open.

"Yo dude!" A white haired man spoke while entering the room. "You wanna go-"stopping mid sentence to look at the red head. Kakyoin then left the room before the white hair man could ask him anything. Quickly speed walking down the hallway, Kakyoin made his way through the mansion. The teenager would pass by his fellow minions of DIO while they ask him for questions he would give them short answer so her could get to his room faster.

"Mhmhmhmhmm." Spoke the The Empress as he walked pass her. He shrugged it off, for he really didn't care. All he wanted to do was get his room quickly as possible before Hol Horse. He didn't want to deal with that man nagging so he need to pick up the pace.

"Hey," called a woman who wore A gypsies' outfit. Kakyoin wanted to stop in his tracks but he really didn't have the time. "Stop Global warming." The woman said before handing pen and a clipboard with signature.

"No thanks Midler." Kakyoin said before speeding of again. He then looked out the window and saw a couple having a picnic before get hit by sprinklers that had gone off. They laughed it off before going into a safer area. So after the couple, had completely fled, a car alarm went off. He continued to walk before seeing a D'Arby making a bet with another Stand User who he had forgotten their name. They bet ended with Steely Dan passing out on the floor unconscious and D'Arby winning. Pretending that Steely Dan had just not fainted, he walked by them as though nothing happened. Getting closer to his room in the mansion a certain somebody stopped him. It was none other than the Stand User Rubber Soul. The Stand User of Yellow Temperance.

"Hey." Rubber spoke in a quiet voice. Kakyoin really didn't know how to react to this because he has been avoiding Rubber for the last month. The guy wants to fight Kakyoin and every time he refuses. Kakyoin walked right by that guy and head straight for his room. Because he really didn't give a damn.