the beginning...

Ricks POV

"M-Morty...hand me the fl-ask" I said  belching. "Ah geez aw man r-rick" says Morty "have-havent you had enough to drink r-r-rick?" 

"M-Morty, I'm an alcoholic. I c-cant st-st-stooopp" i said trying to drive Morty to school in my flying car. 

"Aw geez aw man" said Morty looking kinda nervous. Morty was so hot, but he was my grandson so alas my fantasies of him will remain a burning desire and not a reality. His beautiful Afro and skinny yet meaty body had me reminded of me of my youth: young, and with a small anal cavity. For now, I will drive Morty to school, with my sexual suffering...

"Thanks for driving me to school r-rick" said Morty. God, he was so innocent, I just wanted to change that. 

"You're welcome, Mortyyyyyyy" the sexual tension was intoxicating. Morty left the car as I parked and drank. With more and more alcohol in my system I became more and more horny. I thought about using the pocket pussy I gave Jerry when him and my daughter, Beth divorced. But no, I purposely gave Jerry the loosest pocket pussy at Spencer's, so it wouldn't do.  I look into Morty's classroom to watch him innocently do math, but my eyes wandered to another specimen...Morty's math teacher. I looked at him for at least 2 minutes straight, he was an intriguing sight to see. Mr Goldenfold was his name, and thick bbc was him game... i wanted him so bad, possibly more than I wanted Morty... i had to find Mr. Goldenfold one way....or another...