when I met her

(art is mine.so please don't trace are steal)

.........

.........

..........

*Beep beep*

*Beep beep*

*Beep beep*

*Beep beep*

*Beep beep*

Alexa p.o.v

I wake up from my annoying alarm going off from my phone,I reach over to my phone and turn it off and looked at the time.*7:48 am*
I blink a few times to process what's going on,then I realized I'm almost late for school!,I jump out of my bed and rush over to my closet,I throw on my black hoodie and switch on some baggie black pants,I slide on some socks then my air Force shoes,I grab my bag and run out of the house not even caring if i look like.i run up to the bus stop right in time when it's about to be there,I then take deep breaths to catch my breath.after a little bit I heard the bus come I get up and stand for the bus,I then heard light foot steps from behind me I then remember alot of pedo's are here,but when I looked over my shoulder I see a beautiful woman around my age,she had strawberry blonde hair and green eyes,she was wearing a light blue dress with Daisy's all over them,she was also wearing white stockings with small light blue heels.i start to have a gay panic like the lesbian I am,she then walks over to me and stands by me,then after a while the bus came around,I let her walk on first then me,once we got on the bus I seen there is a booth open but that's the only one open so I had to sit with the beautiful lady...."EEEEEEEEEE!!!!" I squeal in my head she sat down first then scooted over for me to sit down.I stare at her blushing,she looks up at me then patted the seat next to her letting me know it's alright for me to sit with her,I sit down next to her and was planning to get on my phone for the rest of the time but she started talking to me and of course I litsend,"hi my name is Leia Maya,nice to meet you!" She speaks out with her hand out waiting for a handshake,I shake her hand "m-my name is Alexa Jones nice to meet you to" I say stuttering and looking around nervous,she then let's go and takes her bookbag off then digged around in it.

(T.b.c)