Dabi,Hawks and Y/N x reader

Your quirks:Demon,healing,strength and decay.
Y/N = your name
In My stories you can be any Gender!💖😊

You hawks and dabi have been dating for 8months you guys love each other very much .You are in the LOV but hawks doesn't mind one day you and dabi decide to rob a bank and hawks was sent to capture you guys although he didn't want to he did he caught you guys . And put you in a cell together then two police officers came and started asking you guys questions,you got annoyed and said "f*ck off!" Dabi smirked the officers ignored you and asked questions again then dabi said "didn't you hear the them?!" The cops yelled and said "listen we are the cops hear answer our damn questions!" You both got annoyed and you sat one Dabi's lap and started making out with him . Then hawks came in the room and told the other guys to get out then hawks started yelling at you too you both tell him to just shut up hawks was very heated and slapped you and Dabi you transformed into your demon and stared into hawk's eyes and said "WHY DID YOU HIT US!!!!????". You could see that hawks was terrified so you laughed and said answer me Why did you hit us?? , Hawks said" Y/N I'm s-sorry " you smiled and sat down .

The two annoying cops came back you broke the hand cuffs and turned back into your demon form and started chocking the first officer hawks and dabi were really scared while you were chocking the first cop the second one was shooting you so you ripped it both of the officers heart's with your claws and dashed them to the floor. Hawks and Dabi were huging each other out of fright so you turn back into your human form and turn around facing dabi and hawks , you hugged them both and broke out of jail and broke dabi's cuffs. Dabi took out a cigarette and lighted it you asked him for one but hawks told him not to give you but knowing dabi loved you more he still gave you one, hawks got angry but you didn't care and started smoking . You all got into your car and you decided to slap hawks and dabi for no reason at all when you did that hawks asked why you did that to them you said "well why not" with a smirk Dabi and Hawks got turned on by that cause you looked sexy like that . Then dabi said you're gonna get punished little mouse 😏.

You said "oh really daddy ?" Dabi and hawks got hard but didn't show it . You still felt kinda angry at hawks for hitting you, you guys were half way from home by that time Dabi and hawks were smirking the whole drive home . When you got to the house Hawks pushed you on the bed and started kissing you While Dabi was locking the door .