1.Meeting you

Kehlani's Pov:

"Ding, Ding" I looked down and saw that i got a text from a very special someone. Demi Lovato. Why is she so special???? Bout' 2 years ago Demi invited me on tour with her and Dj Khaled. Through out the tour we started to get to know each other so much more then I thought we would. Being with her made me so happy, she made me feel like I could do anything, like I was seen. My feelings grew, I didn't want to just be her friend anymore I wanted to be more to her. So that night I decided to surprise her during her performance.

Demi was on a spinning bed, singing a song called "Lonely" she sang so beautiful. And she looked amazing, it turned me on thinking about her and her body. It was so hot. While, she was singing I could tell she was looking for me because I told her I  wouldn't miss it. She looked hurt but continued to sing. At lil' wayne's part I put my plan to action.

Demi's Pov:

I was singing, on a spinning bed looking for the one I loved. Kehlani. It hurt not to see her, she told me she was coming but, maybe she had other plans? At lil' Wayne's part of the song I was sitting on the edge of the bed when I felt hands on my shoulders. I knew whose they were I felt the hands before. I turned my head and it was Kehlani. Her eyes sparkled in the bright light. She looked beautiful. "Hi!!!" Kehlani said with a smile "Hi." I said and leaned in and kissed her lips. Her lips were soft, easy to lose yourself in, easy to kiss them all day everyday. It was quick but it felt like years. She pulled away saying, "you like that?" "oh, yeah I liked it" i said smirking. I got up and put my hand on her chest slowly pushing her on the bed and getting on top of her. Fans going crazy at what they were seeing. I continued to sing, as i grinded on her, she move her hands up and down my thighs. I was wet for her, she turned me on so bad but the show had to continued. I brought her up, so my boobs were in her face we were making eye contact the whole time her hand moved up. Squeezing my ass, making the last note of the song, a little high. We hugged and I quickly got off the stage to go change.

Hiiii  :) This is my first story so enjoy!!! :)

Have a nice day!!!