chapter 1: The beginning

Morning Allison my mom said, "morning mom" get ready for school my mom said but I thought it's Saturday I said yes it is have you forgotten your going to boarding school today oh yeah! ,I totally forgot.
       So I got up brushed my teeth, had my bath, and I headed down stairs for breakfast fast. The talk at the dining was about my school and I found out it was owned by nuns,  in my head I was like ohhh no. Mum was like Allison pass the butter but I was lost in thoughts so I couldn't hear her, I just wished my parent's never came up with this idea. Allison finish with your breakfast so we can head to your school.
  So I got in to the car my little brother and sister who are twins also got in the car, then my dad started the car on out way to the school I asked my mom hey mom where is this school located in and she told me it was located in UK and I was like wow. Doesn't that mean I am also going by air plane yeah, how come it is just now your telling me all of this? I wanted it to be surprise what kind of surprise I raised my voice at my mom .She raised her voice saying keep quite Allison your meant to be grateful for it, for what mom making my life miserable taking me to boarding school owned by nuns, taking me to a new country making me leave my friends,is that what I am meant to be grateful mom tell me is it I was saying this as tears ran down my cheeks it is not fair mom. I am sorry but it is for your own good, by the the way those your friends were bad influences to you, no they were not maybe to you there were.  Honey calm down my dad told me it just for a matter of time.