For my precious weasel

I drew the picture if your wondering :3
Designs belongs to wolf con f

Another day in the pizzeria. All the children were gone and as gone quite and Everyone was doing their own things.

As for Blake, he was sitting on the stage minding his own business.

Blake was actually little worried for is weasel. Popgoes has been working a lot more lately and both Blake and Popgoes hardly get to see other. The only times they do see other is if Popgoes as to tell something to someone or if blake brings him tea.
Blake stared at Popgoes's door waiting. Just then....

Popgoes came out of his office with a bunch of papers in his arms  looking rather tired. He eyes were bagging, hair was messy and looked like he was going to faint.

Blake rapidly ran to Popgoes hugging him. "Poppy, look at you!" Blake said a little worried.

"What are you talking about Blakey, I'm *yawns* fine. I just nee-

Popgoes, cutting himself off, fell on Blake dropping the papers. Luckily Blake got him in his arms

"Come on, I'm taking you to bed."

Blake picked Popgoes up, princess style (or should I say prince lol) and carried him to his room forgetting about the paper on the floor

"I'll pick them up later."

As soon as Blake got to Popgoes's room, he gently placed Popgoes on his bed and tucked him in.

Right before Blake was about to leave, Blake felt a gentle grasp on his arm knowing popgoes was tugging it wanting him to stay.

Blake turn around and smiled.
He kiss Popgoes soft lips and when ahead and tucked himself with Popgoes.

"The papers can wait" blake said

Both nuzzling, loving, and caring for each other as they both laid in the bed together.

"Thank you blakey." Popgoes weakly and gently whispered

"Anything for my precious weasel."

I hope more people start shipping this cause not many people ship this and plz don't be upset if you don't ship this is my OTP that I love so no judging plz and thanks for reading:)