My New Guardian

Emma's P.O.V.

"So do you have any idea who your new guardian is going to be?" Andi asked casually trying not to be transparent and show her ulterior motive.

"I actually have no idea." Ever since my evil clone was destroyed the witch's council seemed to be busier then ever trying to prevent any more evil clones and plans for world domination. This meant Lilly would be too busy to continue to be my guardian. Instead the council was appointing me a new one. They think I still need training and someone to help guide me.

"Well I think then this is the perfect opportunity for me to step up and be your guardian. This can be my chance to show the council what a great guardian I would make." You could see how excited Andi was. This truly would be a good chance for her.

She always helped me when I was in trouble. Plus who wouldn't love their best friend becoming their guardian. She already was such a big help and it would be nice not having someone constantly trying to break me and Daniel up once again. Half the time the council would appear only to urge me to break up with Daniel. Of course each and every single time I refused.

Though before I could say anything, instantly I was transported into the health room, but not alone. The three council members stood in front of me.

"I'm guessing you guys are going to tell me to break up with Daniel again? Well too bad because I still won't, he is sweet, funny, and a great musician. I am sure you three would find that out if you just-" I was cut off.

"Though you should, we didn't call you for that. It's actually because it is time to meet your new guardian." Lily said trying to be cheerful as always.

"Actually about that…I was thinking Andi could be a great guardian and I-" my lips were sealed shut, properly with a spell cast by Agamemnon.

"Actually we had someone else in mind," Agamemnon said with a small laugh.

Then in an instant Jax appeared looking quite confused. "What am I doing here?" He asked as he stared straight at the council.

"Emma met your new guardian." Desdemona said with joy trailing in her voice.

This couldn't be happening. Was this some sort of joke they wanted to play on me? Wait why am thinking this I should be screaming this. "All of you are letting an ex-convict be my guardian. Someone who tried to rule the world? I'm pretty sure he can't teach me anything other then how to destroy the world and get me in trouble."

"Wow! Don't be gentle." Jax said with sarcasm trailing in his voice. "Besides I'm too busy to watch over a witch who can't even manage to transport anywhere other then the pool." Well that hurt. It's not my fault. I just haven't mastered that spell or many other spells.

"Well I can clearly see you both don't get along and-" Lilly was unexpectedly cut off.

"We don't care Ms. Alonso. Mr. Novoa, either you agree to this offer or it's off to witch's boot camp with you. As for you Ms. Alonso, let me tell you he is more then qualified. Not only is he a full-fledged wizard, but a powerful one. Yes, he does misuse his powers and gets into quite a lot of trouble, but he knows a lot of spells and can maybe fix your transporting problem."

Was the their justification for their cruel act. I know Jax wasn't a bad person and we did agree to become friends after everything that happened, but I just have a funny feeling about all of this.

"I think you both can learn from each other." Desdemona said as she fixed her glasses. "Plus who knows this could be the start of an epic love story." She gazed into the sky. I wondered if she imagined Jax and I flying high above a meadow with smiles brighter then the moon. Gazing into one another eyes. Not separating for anything.

"So do you both agree to our little agreement? " Agamemnon asked.

I looked at Jax and he stared straight into my eyes. We both knew the council was right. Plus I wouldn't want to be the reason why Jax was sent to witch's boot camp. I heard horror stories about it and I would never wish for anybody to attend the camp. My biggest reason for not wanting to agree to this was because I didn't want Daniel to be jealous. Though I am sure once I explain everything he will understand completely. I almost 100 sure he will. It's not like we can't get through any obstacle together.

This is why I gave my answer which was filled with no regrets. "Yes, I do."

In an instant Jax also replied. "I do as well."

So what do you all think? I would really appreactie to get some feedback if possibale. Please also vote and share this story. This would be much appreciated. Thanks and I how do you all like the story? Also please continue reading. I will update very soon. :)