CHAPTER 1 This is a Nightmare!

*Year 2025*
*A boy walking his way to school and talking in his mind*

Third person POV

This is Year 2025, an Isekai anime are becoming popular and most of them are created by the SOS, it was the same company who created the game Swords of Swords that makes people crazy in the year 2020 but unfortunately the game shut down for unknown reason and now everyone was surprised that a game-making company switched into making anime.

(Note: "Isekai" means different world)

Hiraya's POV

Hi, I'm Hiraya, a third-year high school student who likes gaming and anime. I really into gaming and Isekai HAHA!

Before, there was a popular game name Swords of Swords but for an unknown reason, the game shut down and Believe it or not, I was also a former pro player in that game playing the role of support.

I was 15yrs old that time one of the youngest player in that game but after we lose the game in the finals of Pro-League competition, I was kicked out for the reason I got mad to my captain and starting to blame him for his obvious fault.

*Talking in his mind while imagining his self in a game or Isekai situation*

Sigh!
*Takes a deep breath and exhales*

I always dreamed about teleporting into another world or in game. I'm not the only one who are a fan of those fantasies but also my classmates and even close friends. It was truly the best to be trap in a game or in a new world.

We always talk about it and even agreed that we're most likely to choose living in a game than to study for almost half of our lives just to gain money and have a better life.

We are still living in the virtual reality and it's still far way undeveloped to be in our dream reality of games which is the actual virtual reality.

*Enters the school's gate*

Ooh! I remember, today is supposed to be the day where the government is going to give free tablets for education purposes.

*Smiling because of excitement*

I can't wait to get mine. Those tablets were made with the latest technology, but the system of those tablets are highly monitored by the government and SOS corp.
The company that produced those tablets is the same company who produces the Sword of Swords anime. We'll be the first batch who will receive those.

*Hiraya opens the door in his classroom*
*Enters*

Hey Guys! There will be a program today, right?
So i didn't bring my bag.  Hehe
- Hiraya

Gosh! We already knew that you are lazy and stupid, so no need to tell the world that you are. - Hikari

Hiraya, Did you also forgot today is the last submission of the forms for the tablet. - Kyser

Don't worry guys take it easy. I have it on my pocket HAHA. -Hiraya

*Takes out a crumpled paper from its pocket.

Taddahh! The sign of my parents and contents are still ok and readable.

Whatever, so annoying! - Hikari

Geez, that was hash hikari, you are ruining my morning.
But thanks to Mayumi, my morning's becoming brighter again. -Hiraya

*smiles at Mayumi like a fool in love, everyone laughs, and Mayumi got shy then smiled back afterwards*