Chapter 1- Do you love me?

~Madison's POV~

I sat on the couch in the living room in Harry and I's flat chewing on my nails. I don't know if i'm excited or anxious or nervous. Probably all of them. I was trying to figure out how i would tell Harry i was pregnant. He is the love of my life and i know he is going to make a terrific dad.
I smiled as i heard the door open. Harry.

"Hey baby, i have something to tell you" I said smiling at him.

"We need to talk" Harry answered sternly. I felt pretty nervous, he's usually never this..... serious.

"W-what's wrong?" I stuttered walking towards.

"I think we should break up" He said looking anywhere but me. I could already feel the tears pricking down my face.

"W- what?" I choked hoping he would be messing with me. He wasn't.

"Goodbye" He whispered holding back his tears. Before i could say anything else he walked out the door.

I tried to register everything that just happened.
I watched as he backed out of the driveway hardly seeing anything as the tears covered my eyes. I thought he loved me. I walked back to the couch and curled up soaking my shirt in my tears. I went to grab some tissues and wiped away my tears.

I looked down and held my stomach.

"We'll get through this" I whispered

***
~Harry's POV~

I left the house and walked to my car. I could feel her eyes staring at me as i got in. Saying goodbye to her was the hardest thing i think i have ever done in my life. I mean, never seeing her gorgeous eyes, beautiful smile, amazing lips, wait i have to stop thinking about her! This is going to be harder than i thought.

I finally started the car and drove to our flat.

"I'm home!" I shouted throwing the keys on the couch. All i could see was Taylor.

"Hey Harry" She smiled sweetly.

"Hey, where the boys gone" I asked taking off my jacket and placing it on the table.

"Out" She shrugged. "Did you tell her?" She continued.

I sighed. "Yeah, yeah i did"

"Why you upset?" She asked sitting on the couch and patting the seat next to her.

"I don't know it's just.. she would never do that. Are you sure she cheated on me?" I asked still having hope that she didn't.

"Yeah i'm sorry Haz. I saw her at a club with this guy" She answered. I nodded.

I really need to think about things..

***

~Madison's POV~

I sighed and plopped down on the couch of my new apartment. I didn't want to keep living in that house, it held horrible memories that i am trying to forget and living there won't help.

I should really take a nap, spending the day decorating my 2 year old daughter Darcy's bedroom is pretty tiring. Yes i said Darcy. I know it was his favorite name so i named her that because she was the closest thing i had left of him.

"Mummy me hungwy" I heard Darcy's voice coming closer. I sighed. It's not that i hate taking care of Darcy just sometimes it's hard having to raise a child on your own.

"What would you like?" I asked ruffling her dark curly hair. She reminds me a lot like Harry. She has his hair, eyes and dimples. But other than that she's my girl.

"Cake!" She cheered. I chuckled.

I walked to the kitchen and warmed up some spaghetti. Once it was ready i put it in a bowl. I then took out a small plate and cut a small piece of cake for Darcy. I walked out of the kitchen and went to the living room placing Darcy's food on her plastic pink table.

"Here you are" I said smiling at Darcy.

"Yummy" She said rubbing her belly. I smiled at my adorable daughter.

I sat on the couch and grabbed my phone. Might as well check twitter.

@Harry_Styles:Going out with my amazing girlfriend Taylor (:

My heart sank just seeing his name but i was glad he was happy with the girl that gave him what i couldn't. I to this moment am still confused why he ended it but i guess somethings are best kept untold.

I switched off my phone meeting with a sleepy Darcy staring at me.

"I am sleepy" Darcy frowned.

"Lets get you to bed then" I said standing up, locking hands with Darcy. We walked into her room and i quickly changed her into her pajamas.

"Night hun" I whispered closing her bedroom door. I walked into mine and collapsed on my bed falling into a dreamless sleep.

*
"Mummy?" I heard a faint voice speak tugging at my shirt.

I opened my eyes slightly seeing Darcy standing there.

"What's wrong sweety?" I said rubbing my eyes and sitting up.

"I had a bad dweam" She cried.

"Come here, stay with me the night" I said calming her down.

Without hesitation she climbed up onto the bed and lay there next to me. I began to close my eyes again as i stroked her hair but she interrupted.

"Mummy where is daddy" She whispered. I paused for a bit.

"Your daddy left us Darcy but i know even without him we will be okay" I answered.

I could see her nod and cuddle into my side. She wrapped her small fragile hands around me. I smiled and kissed her forehead.

"I love you, and i'll love you forever"

Hey guys! Thanks for reading my new story! I guess i'm pretty happy with it so far. Anyway! be sure to leave feedback and suggestions for upcoming chapters

Sorry this chapter was so short.
Love ya guys!!
<3 <3 xx