The suprise

It was Tuesday 5:30 a.m in the morning I hoped in the shower and when I got out when I got out I blow dried my hair and put it in a braid and then I went to room got some short Jean shorts and a crop top that said "you got that 1 thing" which btw is out of the one direction song you got that one thing............. then I hurried up and woke up gavin he kissed me and like always teased me and then he got ready and we went out and got in his car and drove to school...... on the way to school gavin was acting so nice and sweet when we got to school he carried me I'm by giving me a piggy back ride when we got inside we met up with our crew and then we went to math.......after math we went to our normal classes then it was time for lunch when me Kylie Zoe and Britney walked in we saw our boyfriend at our normal tables so we went and sat down and then it was time for us to get our lunch....... when we got our lunch it was specially made and on the tray was like a jewelry box and they said do not open until you sit down...... so we went through the line and we all went and sat down with our boyfriends....... when we sat down we all grabbed our boxes and then we all opened them you would never believe what was in them........ and may I remind you we were in 12 grade........... And the surprise was a ring and then they grabbed the boxes and bent down on one knee gavin said to me "babe promise me that we will be together forever" they had gotten all of us promise rings........ and then Dylan said to Kylie "babe I have never met anyone like you before promise me we will be together forever"... and then Cody said to Zoe "babe will you promise me we will be together for ever because I have never met any other girl o love as much as you" and then Isaiah said to Britney "babe will you promise me that we will be together forever because I have never met another girl I have ever loved as much as you and that is crazy and loving and outgoing as you are" and of course we all started crying happy tears of course and we all accepted them and then we all had a promise to each other....... Then we went to our other classes and then it was time to go home......