O N E. ⚠️Abuse and suicide warning⚠️

It's the first day.....I need to cover up my arms these stupid ass uniforms are short sleeved.. ~your mom knocks and opens the door and you rush to cover your arms~ Mom:oi bitch get out of here before your dad gets home.  Yes mother Mom:DONT CALL ME MOM BITCH ~slaps y/n across the face~ s-sorry miss I'll be going...

Mom:yea get out mistake. ~you run out the door trying not to cry~  why....    just because I'm in love with a girl... ~Mina runs up to you as  sees the slap mark~ Mina:hey boo did she do it again?  M-mhm  Mina:do u wanna hug? Y-yes please ~u hug her and start sobbing in her arms as she hugs u back~  Mine:we're telling the school today I don't care-about what will happen!  B-but-

Mina: no buts boo we're telling Aizawa . f-fine~Mina kisses your forehead softly and takes your hand as you two walk to Aizawa office~  Mina:Aizawa!   Aizawa:yes girls what is it? ~Mina and you explain what has been happening at home ~ Aizawa:Y/N you should have told someone we will be sending the cops over to your residence were would you like to stay for now? Mina says before you finish talking , she can stay with me.Aizawa: are you good with this Y/N?   Yes that's fine!  

~you and Mina pack and unpack things in her house and you sits in your room staring at the ground from your window~ mabey...if I....~you open the window and are about to falls out of the window on purpose as Mina walked in~ Mina:hey boo- BOO WHAT ARE YOU DOING~you turn quikely with tears in your eyes as she runs to u and hugs you~ 

———————i know  this was real short and there's quite a few spelling errors I hope y'all enjoyed I know I sick at this but I'm bored sooo have a nice night day whatever time it is for you—————