I LOVE YOU FOREVER AND EVER

Sa buhay, daming uncertainties. 

We often make mistakes to avenged ourselves dahil nasaktan at sinaktan tayo.

We assumed palage, we thought na niloko tayo, even though we don't know the whole story. 

Ang totoo, we are afraid to find out and know the truth. 

So what do we do? Ayun, we make another mistake para lang makaganti tayo. 

Alan mo yong nasaktan ka? Instead of dealing with the problem in a mature way, we rather keep it

inside and wait for it to burst out. Sometimes, we are so coward that we are afraid to ask questions. 

We don't want to know the truth and what really happens, instead we jump into a wrong conclusion

and we'd rather want to believe what we want to believe instead of knowing and finding out the truth.

Dahil ba takot tayong malaman ang katotohanan? 

Lahat tayo nakaranas ng ganitong buhay. 

Akala natin sinaktan tayo.

Akala natin niloloko tayo.

Akala natin di na tayo mahal ng taong mahal natin.

Yon ang akala natin.

Pero ang totoo, yong akala nating "akala" mali pala. 

Only if we ask. 

Only if we are not afraid to hear the truth.

Life would have been much better. 

There wouldn't have been heartbreaks, pains, sorrows, and sufferings. 

Eh kasi, misunderstanding can lead to a lot of emotional distress. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8 YEARS AGO

Pru:

Hindi naman kita pinilit na mahalin mo ako eh! You chose to love me, and now you are suffering

because of me. I am so sorry for everything that I did to you. I told you right from the start that I am not

worth loving, especially giving all your love to me, pero minahal mo pa rin ako. Look at us now, look what happened. We are both hurting each other, wala akong magawa kundi pakawalan ka, kasi...kasi...noon pa man, I never thought you would love me this much, I thought you were in love with me for the wrong reasons, so I tried to let you go, not knowing that I was wrong all along. I am sorry!

Lance:

I cannot believe I didn't see this coming. I cannot believe after all these years, I didn't know that you were just playing with my heart. How stupid am I not able to see this at all.

Pru: 

Please, don't blame yourself. It was my fault, hindi ikaw...ako. I was the one who is stupid enough for not believing all the love you's you showed and said to me. I was the one who's selfish. I overlooked the obvious. I was the one who...

Lance:

No...because if I were not stupid, I wouldn't get fooled by you.

Pru:

Please...forgive me!

Lance:

I cannot believe this...

And the boy walked away!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------